9

( none )

Tonight was the night Christine would not only met her future betrothal, but also his family. Not the entire family, but his immediate family. She was told that his name was Lucas, son of Calvin and Gwen Basara. The Basara family was similar to the Rose family, but they were not American. The family came from an Arabic background, Dubai to specify. The family was loaded and were the true definition royal. If they wanted they could buy an entire country. Now that the Basara and Rose family empires will be combined due to Lucas and Christine's marriage there's no telling how powerful the family would be. All this Christine knew, but she herself got her own intel.
Sometime during the week Christine had discovered the app called Instagram, immediately falling in love with the app Christine found herself searching the name Lucas Basara. Though she didn't find anything on his page specifically, Christine still found out from his tagged photos that he was in love with a girl. Christine found the girl to be very pretty and was a little jealous, but mostly she felt guilty. She felt like she'd taken away someone's beloved, just as that bandit did when he shot her mother. She wondered if she could possibly marry Lucas's brother, Louis. Louis didn't seem to have a lover, he looked like the more player type and Christine was honestly fine with that, only because she didn't want to take away a girl's beloved.

"Kiska it's time to get ready."

Elina had given Christine the pet name in her language meaning kitten and would call her that instead of her name. Elina served as the teen's mother figure since the tension between Mrs. Rose and Christine was not going to loosen up anytime soon.

"My apologies. I'll be right out."

Christine, who'd been dazed in her tub hadn't realized she was supposed to washing her body. Her mind was wrapped up in other thoughts, but now that Elina had called for her she quickly got out of the tub, dressed in her undergarments, and moisturized her body. She then placed on her robe and stepped out of the bathroom, going over to the vanity where Elina waited. Right as Christine took her seat Elina set to work from putting the curls in Christine's hair, to doing Christine's makeup.

"Okay now you go dress."

Elina nudge Christine in the direction on the clothes that waited for her on the bed. Obeying her orders Christine took the clothing into the bathroom and started to put on the outfit.

Liking the choice of clothes Christine  smiled at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath before exiting the bathroom

Liking the choice of clothes Christine smiled at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath before exiting the bathroom. As she came out of the bathroom she noticed Elina coming from her closet dressed up.

 As she came out of the bathroom she noticed Elina coming from her closet dressed up