You Hang Out

Skydoesminecraft (Adam)

You were in your apartment, bored out of your mind. You start flipping through a few different movies on your tv.
"No. No. No. No. No. ALL THESE MOVIS SUCK!" You get up and smithing falls out of your pocket. You look down and see Adams number. You smile and pick up the paper. You dial the number and wait for someone to answer. You smile when you hear that he answers.
"Hello, this is Adam."
"Adam, it's (Y/N)!"
"(Y/N)! Hey!"
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my apartment and make fun of terrible movies with me." You hear Adam start laughing on the other end.
"Sure, text me your address." You hang up and text him the address. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. You run over and open the door to see Adam there. You smile and let him in. Adam sits on the couch, and you sit next to him upside down. He smiles and does the same thing.
"What movie did you have in mind." Adam asks. You smile and click 'Sharknado'. You and Adam end up spending the day cracking up and throwing popcorn at the tv screen.

Mithzan (Max)

You look at the number on the box. Debating with yourself whether or not to call him. You finally decide to call him, and when he picks up, you introduce yourself and you guys end up talking for two hours. Max asks you if you want to get sushi and you agree. You guys meet at the sushi place and get a seat. After a while a waitress comes over and takes you orders.
"I'll have the California Rolls." The waitress nods and looks at Max. Max picks up his menu and points to something on the menu.
"I want that." You start cracking up as the waitress tries to explain to Max he has to be more specific about his order. When you guys eat, you walk out and go over to your car.
"You do realize I'm never gonna live you down with that moment earlier. Max groans and you start laughing again. Max ends up laughing with you and you go in the you car, while Max goes in his and you guys drive off.

House_Owner (Ross)

It's the second day of the anime convention. You and Ross have been walking around the convention all day together. A few people come up and ask to take pictures with him and get autographs. You finally ask him why these people keep can't up.
"I'm a YouTuber, my YouTube name is House_Owner." You gasp.
"My little sister, (S/N), never shuts up about you." He laughs and takes out his phone and starts recording.
"Hey guys, Ross here, and I'm here with my friend (Y/N)." You wave at the camera and say hi.
"Today, I'm going to be vlogging my adventures at this amazing convention." Ross and you end up having a hilarious conversation while he vlogs. After he thinks he has enough footage, he turns off his camera and you guys continue walking around.

ThatGuyBarney (John)

Adam invited you to visit the office today. You walk in and hear someone scream.
"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN JOHN!" A guy with ginger hair screams. You see that he was tackling Barney.
"Stop calling you what? Mad Max."
"JOHN, YOUR DEAD!" The guy screams. You clear your throat to get their attention and the two of them look at you. Th ginger quickly gets off of Barney and smiles.
"Your (Y/N), right?" You nod and Barney comes over and hugs you, he whispers to you so only you can hear.
"You reallys saved me backs theres." You giggle and nod. Adam comes out and smiles.
"Hey (Y/N), ready for your tour?" You nod. As you were about to go, until Barney walks over.
"Yous can work Adams, I'll give (Y/N)s a tour." Adam nods and walks off. Barney give you tour around. He introduces you to Ross, Red, Tim, Max (again), and even Jake the Wizard. You were about to leave until Barney stops you.
"You should com and works here with us." You smile and quickly hug him.
"OF COURSE!"