Your First Kiss

SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)
You and Adam are getting Ice Cream. Once you gut there, you two sat down and ordered. Adam got Chocolate and you got (Your favorite flavor). When you guys got your orders, you walked outside. Adam finished his before so he pulled out his phone to Vlog. He had his phone in his hand, then dropped it. As he got up, he elbowed your arm and you got ice cream all over your face, including your lips. Adam looks at you and smiles. Before you could lick your lips, Adam swoops in and kisses you. It was long, but sweet. When he pulled away, you blushed majorly.
"I did that just for the ice cream." You pout and Adam starts cracking up.

Mithzan (Max)

Max was chasing you around his apartment. You had called him Mad Max one time to many and he got mad (Mad Max). You were running around the apartment for a while and you started running slower. All of the sudden, you were tackled to the ground. You start laughing as Max starts tickling you.
"Max.... Please....... Stop." You say in between laughter. Max stops and smirks.
"Fine, I'll stop tickling you." You were about to get up until Max's lips crash onto yours. You were shocked at first, but melted into it and kissed back. When Max pulled away, you smiled.
"I might call you Mad Max more often." Max laughs at your little joke. Thinking that you were joking.

House_Owner (Ross)

You were at the airport with Ross. You had to go back to (the state you live in) (If you live in Washington, pretend you live in different state.) Once you heard your flight call, you look at Ross. You guys said nothing, because you didn't want to say anything to ruin the moment. You hug Ross and you were about to leave until someone grabbed your wrist and pull you into a kiss. It was Ross. The kiss was long and passionate. When he pulled away, he smiled and hugged you again. Then after that, you walk off.

ThatGuyBarney (John)

You were sitting in you office recording a horror map for your channel. You heard that it was this creepiest map ever made in Minecraft. As your character was walking, you were being perky and saying how the map wasn't scary at all.
"There hasn't been a single jump scare and nothing about this map is scar- AAAHHHHH!" You scream and fall off you chair, huddled in a little ball. You heard your door open and see Barney. He quickly goes on his knees and kisses you. It was short and sweets
"What's wrongs?" He asks in a whisper.
"I got to perky about the game not being scary, then I get a terrifying jump scare." Barney stays with you for the rest of the video and whenever you get scared, he just hugs and comforts you.