You Catch Him Dancing

SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam)

(The video above, when Adam first dances in the face cam, that's what he's doing)
You were walking down the hall of SkyMedia to get to Adams office. You go over and open the door to see Adam dancing in his seat to the song that plays in the background of 60 Seconds. You giggle and Adam looks over and sees you watching and he instantly stops dancing.
"Uh..... H-hi (Y/N)." He laughs awkwardly and you start laughing again.
"Can you dance again please." You say in between laughter. He sighs and starts dancing again.

Mithzan (Max)

You and Max were at a café for your lunch break. While you were there, Kids In The Dark by All Time Low started playing. You look at Max and see he started head banging. You hold your hand up to your mouth before you spit your drink all over the place from laugher. When you get your drink down, you start cracking up. Max stops head banging and looks at you with a smirk.
"Your just jealous you don't have hair like mine to head bang with."
"That's totally it babe." You say while kissing his cheek.

House_Owner (Ross)

You were sitting in the living room watch (F/S), (your favorite show) when you suddenly hear Hit The Quan start playing. As you walked toward the source of the music, you found it was playing from Ross's room. Oh god. Is all you could think to yourself as you opened the door. You opened the door and saw Ross was recording himself dancing to the song. Ross looked at you and stopped.
"It's for a Q&A!" Ross yells. You just nod and back out of his room slowly not saying a single word.

ThatGuyBarney (John)

"Hey (Y/N)s, have you heards this song?" Barney asks walking toward you with his phone. He plays the song and starts dancing very strangely to it. You start laughing and dance with him.
"Wows (Y/N), where did you finds your tastes in dancings?"
"Only from the best." You say while kissing him.
RedVaktor (Michael)

"Hey Red, wanna go to-" you stop midway sentence as you watch Tim record Red twerking on a wall.
"Never mind, I'll ask later." You say walking out of his office.
"(Y/N), it's not what it looks like!" Red screams.
"So your saying you weren't twerking on a wall?"
"I was." He responds
"Your so strange," you smile and kiss his cheek, "but that's what I love about you."