Chapter 26

Calum's pov

Emma woke up a few times in the night and I heard Megan stay up and feed her. I wish I could do something to help but I cannot. It was now 5am and Emma had woken up again.

"I'll take her downstairs. You get some sleep babe," I said, picking up Emma.

"Thank you," Megan smiled and went back to bed. I could tell she has had a long night and was still very tired so this was the least I could do for her. I took Emma downstairs and put her in the little rocking seat and turned it on. I gave her her dummy and she soon calmed down and became interested in the toys dangling above her.

"You really do like to make us tired don't you, princess," I smiled, watching her.

I put on some TV and went onto the laptop. I went through my social media and my emails and then I decided to tweet.

'Calum5SOS: Up early as my little one got upset. She kept waking through the night but she wasn't too bad. Now sat watching her whilst Megan gets some well deserved rest! Haven't seen any of you guess her name correctly yet! X'

I liked updating the fans so they knew what was going on. I also liked updating them on things that Megan is involved with, like this, so the fans love her like we do.

I spent a few hours going through and replying to emails when at 9am, I got a text from my manager.

'Manager: You and the rest of the boys have an interview tomorrow! We shall need to speak before then! I shall ring you tonight. Hope everything's going well!'

I sighed at the thought of getting back to work already. I knew most of the interview will be about Emma and Megan which isn't what I want but I know it will happen at some point and that's probably why my manager wants to talk to me about it.

I got myself some breakfast and Emma fell asleep again.

Around two hours later, Megan got up and joined me in the living room.

"Hey babe, you alright?" I asked as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, I'm good. What's happening today?" She asked.

"Erm, I think Ashton is coming round soon and then my manager wants to talk as I have an interview tomorrow," I explained.

"An interview? You're getting back to work already?" She frowned.

"Yeah, I was surprised too," I replied.

"When is Ashton coming round?" She asked.

"In about 2 hours," I replied.

"Alright, do you want to get a shower?" She asked. I nodded and took a shower whilst she looked after Emma and got breakfast.

I got myself ready and then Megan took a shower. By the time she had finished, Ashton arrived.

"Morning Ashton!" I smiled, as I opened the door.

"Hey, Cal. Where's the little girl?" Ashton asked.

"Megan's just getting her dressed, she shall be down soon," I replied.

"Okay, you going to the interview tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Our manager wants to talk to me about it later. I can't believe we're back at work already! Aren't we supposed to be on break right now?" I questioned.

"Yeah we are! I think people want to know more about your baby though. Also, pictures of Luke and Mia have been all over the internet so I guess Luke shall be questioned about that!" He explained.