Chapter 21

Megan's pov

I made sure I woke up earlier than Calum today so that I could leave before he woke up. I climbed out of bed, quickly changing into my leggings and a top, tying my my hair up and leaving quietly. Calum would be awake any moment so I was happy to get out. I took a walk around the hotel and then went outside and sat on the bench. It was early and not many people were around. It was quite warm too. I rubbed my belly and watched the world go by. I loved it here and I was sad that it was only a week left until we have to go home.

*~*
Calum's pov

I woke up at the normal time. I turned over to give Megan a kiss but she wasn't there. I sat up and looked at the empty space next to me. I looked around her hotel and she was gone. No where to be found. Fuck. She never wakes up earlier than me so I knew something was still up with her. I put on some jogging bottoms and a vest and ran to Luke's room.

"Why you here so early?" He asked, opening the door, looking like he had just woken up.

"Have you seen Megan this morning?" I asked.

"No sorry man, maybe she went for a walk?" He suggested.

"Why so early?" I said.

"I don't know.." He replied, fighting back a smile. He knew something.

"What do you know Luke?" I shouted.

"Nothing I have to go bye!" He said, quickly and shut the door.

"Ugh!" I groaned. I then ran to Ashton and Michaels hotel room.

"Hey cal, what's up?" Ashton asked, opening the door.

"You seen Megan?" I asked.

"Nope not this morning, you haven't seen her?" Ashton asked.

"Nah, she was gone when I woke up," I explained.

"Maybe she's gone on a walk?" He suggested.

"Luke said the same thing!" I replied.

"Hey Calum, Meg still angry at you!" Michael laughed.

He knew something too.

"Well bye Calum!" Ashton said, shutting the door.

Well fuck them. I walked around the hotel and then went outside. I walked around a bit until I saw the familiar brunette hair with the blue dye.

"You can't stay away from me, Megan. No matter how hard you try.." I said, standing behind her.

She turned and looked at me.

"Hey Calum.." She sighed.

"How long have you been here? You look cold?" I asked.

"Only about 20 minutes, just thinking I guess," she frowned.

"Wait here.." I said. I ran back inside and up to our hotel room. I grabbed one of my jackets and brought it back outside.

"Put this on babe," I said, giving her the jacket.

"Thanks.." She replied, taking the jacket and putting it around her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I think we need to talk Calum," she sighed.

"I agree," I smiled. She patted the space next to her and I sat down. She put my jacket tightly around her. She always looked cute in my clothes.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Uh, you, er, you want me to stay with your mum whilst you're gone.." She said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"How did you find out about that?" I sighed.

"Everyone knew, except me. They all thought I knew too. But I didn't. You don't think I'm fucking strong enough to be alone. You don't think I can do it alone! Do you?" She began to shout.

"No Megan I do! I just don't want to be worried about you whilst I'm gone!" I tried to explain.

"You don't want to be worried about me? Your the one that's leaving to go thousands of miles, partying every night, getting pissed whilst having girls all over you and your fucking worried about me? I'm going to have no fucking idea what your doing each night and I fucking trust you to come home to me.. Why don't you fucking trust me Calum?" She shouted.

"You think I'm going to cheat on you?" I questioned.

"I know how fucking horny you get when your pissed. You haven't had sex in almost 8 months! I don't know what your going to be doing Calum. I trust you though, that's why I'm letting you go! Yet you can't even leave me at home on my own!" She replied.

"Megan, I love you. I want to fucking marry you for gods sake! I'm only ever horny if I'm drunk with you! Have you ever seen me go after any other girl? No. Because I want you and that's it! I'm sorry for thinking of sending you to my mum, I just know that your safe their Meg. I want you to be happy, whilst I'm gone," I explained.

"I couldn't ever be happy whilst your gone. But I can cope. I have Mia and our little baby to keep me company. I can deal with
that. I won't be alone!" She answered.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry baby. I do trust you, I do. I just wanted you to be okay. I really love you babe. You know that," I said.

" I know Cal. I love you too. Just please let me stay at home. I'll be happier at home. Your mum can come to stay for a bit if she wants but I would like to be at home babe," she begged.

"Alright, you can stay at home. That's fine. Just please don't be moody with me, I miss your cuddles," I smiled.

"Okay okay, your forgiven. Now come here.." She giggled. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and buried her head into my neck.

"I missed you," I smiled.

"I missed you too baby," she replied.

"Can we go have some cuddle time?" I asked.

"Of course, let's go," she replied.

We went back up to the hotel room and cuddled for a few hours and then everyone else came up to our hotel room.

"Look whose made up again!" Ashton giggled, walking into our room.

"Yay! The love birds are back together!" Michael joked.

"Shut up Michael!" I smiled.

"So, you told him?" Mia asked Megan.

"Yeah, everything is great now!" She replied, leaning her head on my shoulder.

The rest of the day ended up of us being on the beach, sunbathing and playing little games. Actually this is how the rest of the week was spent, until we had to go home....