9- Anytime

Skippity doo to Friday mah peeps...

"Okay...does everyone have everything?" England asks, holding a clipboard.

Everyone nods, counting their bags once more. "Okay then. We're just waiting for...Latvia, Wy, Kugelmugel and Australia, and Gustami and Prussia." He says, looking around. "And where's Aletta? She was here just a second ago?"

"Ohononon-she ran off somewhere. Because someone gave here coffee when she woke up." France says, glaring at America.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "HEY! Don't blame it on me! She asked for it."

"Yeah, and you GAVE IT TO HER. WHO GIVES COFFEE TO A 3 YEAR OLD?!?" England yells at him.

"NORWAY DOES." America yells back, and there's a cry from across the house.

They run to the source, only to find Aletta on the floor with a smile on her face.

"You...you okay dude?" America asks, Aletta nodding and jumping to her feet.

"IM MORE THEN OK!" She says and runs off.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT!" Ladonia yells from the stairs, opening the door. "Oh. It's only you." He says, the people coming inside.

"Well that's no way to treat a lady." Wy says, Australia waking in behind her.

"KAYLEEEEEEE!"

And then she's on the floor, a little girl on top of her.

"ALETTAAAA! I missed you, little one!" Wy stands up with the girl, holding her as she nuzzles her way into the crook of her neck and stays there, actually falling asleep somehow.

Everyone else arrived in the next five minutes, Latvia getting tackled and kissed by Sealand, who was apparently very happy to see him, as was Kugelmugel by Ladonia, who sent the boy a heart emoji before tackling him.

Cuz u know, fuckin classy child.

They all load into cars, going like this.

Car England: Aletta, Wy, and America

Car France: Sealand and Latvia

Car Australia:  Ladonia and Kugelmugel

Car Canada: Gustami and Prussia

Because only the (semi)responsible people get to drive children around.

Sealand sits himself on Latvia's lap the entire time, the Latvian giving him little kisses every now and then. Ladonia just straight up made out with his boyfriend, and Aletta...well Aletta was still hyped up on sugar after waking up.

"ARE WE THERE YET???" She yelled, receiving a kiss on the cheek from Wy.

"Calm down little one. We'll get there when we get there. I promise you that." She says, lifting the little girl into her lap and hugging her.

"Can I get another kiss?" Aletta asks with big eyes.

Kaylee roles her eyes with a smile, and leans down, giving the girl another kiss.

Aletta's face goes red as she smiles, making a high pitched squeak. "Thank you!" She says and turns back around so that she's not facing Kaylee anymore.

Kaylee smiles. "Anytime little one, anytime."