5- PANKACES WOOOO

"Ohononon~ look at that. A little girl joined us~" France said, sitting up, the boys already awake and jumping on the bed.

Aletta was still alseep on the man's lap, her adorable little self curled into a ball in her fluffy onesie. "Aleeeettttaaaaa? Baby girl, it's time to wake up ohononon!" Francis tells the little girl, shaking her lightly.

"Don't wanna..." She mumbled, snuggling deeper into France's lap, giving the French man a nosebleed.

"Okay then. But we gotta at least go downstairs. They're calling for breakfast." France says, picking up the girl and cradling her in his arms. He walks downstairs with the girl, saying hello to the boys and Pollyanna and setting Aletta on the chair next to them, before going to the kitchen to help with breakfast.

"Good morning papa." Canada says, receiving a pat on the head from his father.

America hands France a cup of coffee, also receiving a pat on the head and a thank you, before sitting down. "KIIIDDS! BREAKFAST!" America yells; the children come running.

Even Aletta runs behind with her little feet pattering on the ground, the little one trying to keep up.

They all sit down as plates of pancakes are passed out, syrup being passed around and pads of butter already melting on top. "Thank you Canada!" They all yell, making the blonde man blush.

Canada smiles. "Oh...It was nothing..."