0.4

"Honey, I want you to meet someone." Lia said right when she approached Connor at his locked that morning. She unwrapped a piece of gum that was in her hand and threw it into her mouth as another girl with short blonde hair stood next to her. "This is Jenn, my best friend."

Connor furrowed his eyebrows, shutting his locker when keeping both eyes on Lia. "And you're introducing her to me why?"

"Calm that attitude, Baby." Jenn snapped, running a hand through her hair which looked incredibly soft. "You may think you can be an asshole to everyone in this school but if you're one to me or Lia, you will regret it."

Lia adjusted the sleeves of her pink long sleeve shirt crop top which wasn't allowed in the school but as always, she didn't care. "The reason why I'm introducing you to her is because we know you don't have other friends since you are literally the guy version of us. We want you to be part of this friendship and we stick together and scare the shit out of everyone."

"Exactly. Imagine if everyone saw us together. Imagine how terrified they would be. We would literally rule this shit hole. Well, we already do but separately, you know?" Jenn explained with a smirk on her face, playing with one of the rings on her fingers.

Shrugging, Connor crossed his arms over his chest. "Okay, I'm in. The only reason why I joined that club Lia is in was because my parents wanted me to make friends. I do have a question. When you say 'best friends' does it mean you are actually secretly in love with each other and you make out all the time when you're alone?"

"Okay, no." Lia asked with furrowed eyebrows, glancing over to Jenn who just looked completely confused, shaking her head. "First of all; we're not lesbians. Second; where did that come from?"

The bell rung before Connor could answer so the three decided to start walking together. "I don't know. I watched Glee the other night and I saw that two girls were best friends but they end up together at the end of the whole show so I was just wondering. Also, is there anyone else with you? Is it just us three?"

Jenn nodded her head, shoving her hands into her black jacket. "Just us. Everyone else is scared to even walk up to me and Lia. Oh, Lia usually comes over to my place after school, do you want to come?"

"I guess. I drive to school so I'll follow your car to yours." Connor answered, adjusting the straps on his backpack before telling both girls goodbye as he walked into the classroom for the first lesson of the day.

It was weird becoming talking with people. It was new. It was different. Maybe he would like it after a while. Lia and Jenn are exactly like him. Short but terrifying. But one question that was on his mind was why he felt okay with it since he didn't even like people who acted like him because he would think that they were trying to scare him even though that wouldn't work.

Sighing, Connor plopped down in his chair, letting his backpack fall underneath his feet. He sunk into his seat with his arms crossed over his chest, continuing to wonder how he would act around the two girls. We're they, dare he think it, friends? Would he act the same? Maybe be a little nicer? Tell them that he was gay? He heard a rumor that Jenn knew anything and everything about everyone so they probably knew even though he wasn't even out yet.

"Why were you talking to Lia Johnson and Jenn McAllister by your locker? Are you friends with them?" Ally asked when she sat down in her seat next to Connor. She glanced to her side when Troye sat next to her which was very odd. As she waited for Connor to answer, she took out her books and hung her bag on the back of her chair.

Connor rolled his eyes when realizing that Ally was still trying to be friends with him. He wanted to scream at her to just leave him alone but they were in school so he couldn't. That was his only concern. "Because I can and no. I don't have friends."