Eyeless Jack

You were maybe hoping I wouldn't notice you. You kept yourself well hidden in the back of the room. Shockingly, no one told on you that you were attempting to hide yourself from me. Nonetheless, I sniff you out and push BEN Drowned's hat near you. You look up at me like you have no clue what's going on, but I remain pushy. I wave the hat in front of you, waiting for you to pick an object.

Finally, you reach inside the hat, feeling around. You yelp as some kind of blade runs across your hand. You immediately wonder who put a sharp object inside the hat and wrap your sticky, bloody hand around the object, pulling it out of the hat. Now that you have a couple of moments to look at it, you come to see that it's actually a scalpel you pulled out of the bag. You overlook the fine blade, wondering who thought putting an open blade inside a hat was a good idea. Your initial thought is Jeff, but he doesn't react when you glance at him, nor is he being dragged off to a nearby closet.

"Sorry about the open blade. Next time I'll tell him not to put that kind of object in the hat." I gently push you into the closet and close the door. "Anyways, you guys have seven minutes and it starts now."

"Ok." you say immediately. "What kind of genius puts a scalpel into a hat?" You aren't trying to sound rude, but it might be coming off as such.

A voice answers, "I'm sorry. I didn't have anything else on hand to put into the hat." You glance around, seeing the vivid blue mask that reveals you are stuck in a closet with Eyeless Jack. "Winged only told Jeff about this game. No one else. We were all kind of throw on the spot."

You smile at Eyeless Jack, responding, "No, it's perfectly alright. It's not like I needed this blood or anything." Eyeless Jack laughs a little as you lift up your hand, covered in sticky, red blood.

Abruptly, you come to the surprise that Eyeless Jack is removing his mask. You've never seen him take it off before, though you can only imagine what is behind it. His eye sockets are empty, still oozing some kind of mysterious black liquid. It would bother most people, but it doesn't seem to upset you. He discards the mask, tossing it to the ground.

You find yourself blocked between the door and Eyeless Jack, yet that doesn't bother you. Nor does it bother you when Eyeless Jack takes your moment of weakness to push you into a kiss. At first, you're a little shocked by the bold way he reacted to you, but soon you find that you're enjoying kissing him and you lean into it as well, the two of you strongly embracing one another as you share the perfect kiss. You push against Eyeless Jack now, causing him to stumble back a little. He doesn't appear to be bothered by it, though. He just follows your lead.

Abruptly, I throw open the closet door, revealing the two of you, bodies pressed together, in the middle of a kiss. "I'm afraid time's up." I say with a grin. "Alright you two. Out of the closet."

You carefully pick up Eyeless Jack's mask and offer it to him. "I believe this belongs to you." you say gently. He smiles in your direction as he puts the mask back on, fitting it into place.

Then the two of you depart the closet. You're shocked to see that as you head back towards your corner, Eyeless Jack dodges around the couch and comes to sit with you instead. You smile and quietly thank him.