Jeff The Killer

You pull a knife from the bag, turning it over in your palm. You examine the wound it left on your palm for a moment before the doll grabs you wrist. "Ugh, I told him no sharp objects!" She mumbled as she threw you into the darkness of the closet, you stumbled and fell on your knees. You didn't know if it was because you were drunk or if you were this clumsy. "Seven minutes you two!" She said with a wink as she closed the door.
As soon as you heard the door latch you tried looking in the dark to see the other person she put in here. You didn't notice her pull anyone in before you. You began to stand, suddenly cringing at the sting coming from your palm, you must have opened it further when you fell. "Damn it..." you mumbled under your breath. You sat down and held your hand, "Who would throw a knife in the bag?" You pouted, annoyed by the wound.
You heard someone drop down in front of you, "I put my dull one in there, I didn't expect you to hurt yourself." The voice sounded familiar, you had heard it a lot tonight.
"Jeff?" You asked questionably.
"Unhappy with your pick?" He playfully scoffed, "Let me see your hand." He didn't wait for you to reply, snatching your wrist and pulling it to him. Your eyes had adjusted enough to see him study the wound. Suddenly, he slid his tongue across it. Your cheeks heated up. He raised a brow to you, he had heard your breath become heavy. He seductively chuckled as he crawled closer to you. Grabbing the backs of your knees and placing them on the sides of his hips, sliding between your legs, Jeff moved his lips to hover over yours. "There's something you want, isn't there?" He whispered, his lips brushing against your as they moved.
You felt your bottom lip quiver. There was something you want, badly. You crashed your lips onto his, wrapping your hand around the back of his neck. He was taken back for a moment but, quickly snapped out of it. He slipped his tongue past your lips, looking for exploration. You were all too eager to grant him permission. He slowly pushed you onto the floor, gripping your hips as he pressed his bulge against you. You blushed intensely and let a moan escape your mouth. He took the opportunity to breath, then quickly suck your tongue into his mouth. He began to grind against your pelvis, letting a moan pour into your mouth.
Over exaggerated puking noises began to come through the closet door. Jeff snickered and pulled his mouth away from your lips, you pouted longing them. "Shut up, Ben. You're just jealous you didn't pick the knife." You and Jeff snickered. He began lifting your shirt, peering down at you with a dangerous smirk. He quickly pulled it off of you.
"... I think I'm actually gonna puke now." Ben mumbled through the door again.
This time, the two of you ignored him. Jeff began kissing the top of your breasts. You bit your lip, trying to suppress your moans so no one else would spoil this moment. He let his hands travel up your sides to cup his hands over your breasts. You couldn't hold it back, you moaned. He smiled and pressed his hips to yours more tightly. You gripped the bottom of his hoodie and jerked it off of him. He pressed his bare chest to yours and started exploring your mouth again. Quickly removing his hands from your breasts, he gripped your pants and tore them off your legs. You blushed as he carefully studied your body, a smirk forming on his lips.
You pushed yourself off of the ground, ignoring the pain from your palm, and gripped the front of his pants, "Your turn." You seductively whisper as he allows you to pull off his pants. Once they're off, he quickly slams his body to your, pushing you against the door. He grabbed your ass roughly, earning a surprised moan from you, his hands traveled onto the back of your thighs. He lifted you, pressing his bulge against you firmly. You bit his lip playfully, wrapping your legs around him. He started to grind against you, carefully caressing your body. You were hoping you two were doing this because of booze but, at the moment, you didn't care too much.
Suddenly, the door slung open and the two of you fell out of the closet, crashing to the floor.
"Oooh!!!" Eyeless Jack called out like a junior high kid that saw a classmate go to the principle's office.
"Jeff," Toby tried to choke out a sentence through his laughs, "you have boxers with bloody hand prints on the ass?" Clockwork took a picture of you too, her laughter not stopping.
Jeff grabbed you and stepped back into the closet, anger on his face. "This closets occupied and it will be for the rest of the night. Play your little game in a different one." He winked and slammed the door shut, bringing his attention back to you.