First kiss; mgc

You are sitting on a park bench outside of a book store. In your bag were classics while Michael held a single book... Well.. If one would consider what he bought a book. It was just a comic. He grabbed your hand as the sun shone down on you.

Michael had asked you out a month ago after meeting you at the stupid summer volunteer program the school had set up. Immediately you said yes and after a month you were trying your hardest not to doubt him but the fact that all he's done is hug and hold your hand is just kinda weird. I mean obviously you could kiss him but throughout your entire life you had been shy and even though you really liked him you still didn't feel confident enough to make the first move.

"Are you okay?" He asks and you turn to him, studying his adorable features.

"Yea. I was just thinking.. About stuff," you say picking at your month old black nail polish. "Nothing really. Just books and school and money and travel and-" You were cut off by lips smashing against mine. Wow. Although it was a very cliche "first kiss, cut off while rambling" thing, you found it adorable. He pulled away, his hand on your thigh. You just stared at him, mouth parted.

He smiled slightly and turned away, trying to conceal his joy. You didn't even care your face was as red as a tomato because Michael, your Michael, Michael Clifford had just kissed you.

-

Hello. It's Malia/Trash

Call me what you like.

Instagram: @/collisturd
Personal Wattpad: hoodisnotonfire
Snapchat: oliviapyoung. Don't be afraid to add me :)

Yee. Bye