Back to school; mgc

Enjoy this fetus photo of michael ;)

***

Imagine you had just arrived at school, after having 2 weeks off. You walk to your locker and start to grab the books you need for the day. Once you've gotten all of your books, you slam your locker shut. You feel a pair of hands on your shoulders, stopping you from moving anywhere.
You instantly turn around to see your best friend, Michael. You quickly put your arms around his neck and hug him.
"I missed you y/n" he whispers in your ear.
"I missed you too, so much" you reply.
"I-um-need to tell you something" he stutters, breaking the hug.
You stand there looking at him as if he was a puppy in a pet store. He stared right back at you, with a face of confusion, obviously because you hadn't replied to him yet. You just gave him a nod and waited for him to carry on.
"You are an amazing person, like, wait-no-you're an incredible person and i-um-i've kinda started to have feelings for you, and yes i know it's bad to have feelings for your best friend but i cant help myself because you are such a beautiful, intelligent, helpful and just all of those good words out there" He rants on.
"So, y/n will you be my girlfriend?"
You stand there shocked, Michael was staring right at you, looking nervous, and confused as he hadn't gotten a reply yet. Instead of saying anything you just smashed your lips against his. "Yes," you mumble against his lips. It feels like you're in a world with just Michael and yourself in it, but obviously it's not so, a crowd formed around you watching you as you were stood there pressed against the lockers, kissing Michael Clifford.

You and Michael nearly jumped out of your skin when the bell went, you gave him a look of disappointment, as you didn't get to finish that amazing kiss. You just grab your bag and walk to your History class, which was the opposite direction to Michael's Maths class.

***

Ugh sorry for my poop writing, and for the really cheesy and romantic moments, i didn't know what to put so it just ended up like that^ anyways i did get a tiny bit of help from me friend whilst writing this bc i didn't really have any idea of what i was going to write about. -Emily