Started at Starbucks; lrh

sorry about the pov - i changed this from the first chapter of a book to just a oneshot ;)

*KENDALL'S POV*

I sat next to my 5 year old sister, Lucy, who was watching Peppa Pig like every Saturday morning. I had just texted my best friend, Maddie asking if she wanted to go to starbucks or something.
(Kendall says the 'K' stuff and Maddie says the 'M' stuff)

K: Starbucks?
K: Like now?
K: My sister's making me watch Peppa pig
K: Im bored out of my mind..
M: Okay sure just stop spamming my phone
K: YUS OKAY MEET YOU THERE IN 10
M: K

I quickly sat up and went to put my on white vans, knowing that Maddie is one of those people who always turn up early.

I made it out of the door without being rugby tackled by my older brother, Charlie, who just moved back into our house a few weeks ago from the apartment he had with his best friend, as their friendship was falling apart when they were living together.

I had my earplugs in all the way to starbucks, listening to All Time Low and One Direction, I would randomly sing out loud too which lead me to getting strange looks by the elderly people on the streets.

When i arrived, i saw Maddie nowhere in sight so i just decided to sit down at a table with 4 seats. I sat there drinking my hot chocolate whilst admiring my instagram and the fact that i had gotten 348 likes on my photo in 7 minutes, lysm 34.1k ;)

I was so engrossed in my instagram, looking at a photo of a guy with dyed hair, to realise that someone had tapped me on the shoulder a few times now. I instantly turned all of my attention towards the person who wanted me to notice them so bad. I turned around to see a blonde haired, blue eyed, around 6' tall guy in front of me. I didn't realise that we were staring at each other until he said pointing at the chair beside me, "Do you need this chair? We need one more for our table."
"Um, yeah sure you can take it." I replied, good job Kendall, you just forgot what you were going to say, i thought to myself as he walked away with that chair that i could've used to put my bag on.