Concert; lrh

Imagine going to see your favourite band/artist with your best friend Luke.

You would and him would fangirl so hard over how amazing they are and sing every single word to their songs. Luke would stare at you, a small smile appearing onto his lips. Admiring you just as much as he admires the band.

* after *

"That was amazing, Luke!" You can't control your happiness. "The lead singer is gorgeous!"

"So are you, Y/N?" He says boldly with a small grin. He bites on to his lip ring almost stopping himself from saying another thing.

"What you trying to say, Hemmings?"

"You're gorgeous, Y/N." He says pulling you closer to him by your waist.

He brings his hand up to your neck and presses his lips against yours. You carry on the kiss until you had to stop to smile.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." Luke laughs and pulls you onto his sofa to lay on him.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N? Or would you rather have the lead singer of - band name -?" He cocks and eyebrow.

"Hmmm, - name - or you? Of course you Luke." You hug him, while he places a kiss onto your forehead.

so, instagram decided to delete my 2k account the other day... my new insta is prettyoddcth and my new wattpad name is prettyoddcth as well.
— charl