xxi. beach house

Jin's POV

"Joonie~ tell me where we're driving to!" I pouted cutely.

Namjoon just smiles at me and holds my hand while he uses his left hand to hold the steering wheel.

"Don't worry my princess, we'll be there in a few minutes."

I smile to myself as I looked up at the lively altocumulus clouds that had spreaded on the blue skies. The sun shined brightly and the air was completely fresh and clean.

But then I look at the horizon and notice that we're driving to a nearby beach.

I gasp in excitement and tighten my grip on Namjoon's hand.

"Gosh baby are you serious?!" I exclaimed with an obviously wide smile on my face.

He winks at me with a grin as we stop on a sandy parking lot.

"But I don't have any swimsuit. Or clothes." I sighed. He fills my face with his kisses and pinches my nose before getting out of his car.

Does he want me to swim in boxers?

"I have something to show you baby," He chuckles. After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a big wooden house painted in baby pink.

Is it true? Is it true? Eh oh eh oh, neomu areumdawo deuryeowo~

"I bought this place a year ago. The house is mine too. I just had to finish some adjustments of the house." He says with a small chuckle as he scratches his nape.

"Oh Namjoon." I said grabbing on the collar of his shirt and pulling him towards me for a slow, passionate kiss.

Namjoon was shocked but he kisses back while his hands grabbed on my ass.

The kiss became more aggressive not until..

"Oooo live porn!"

Both of us suddenly pulled away with wide eyes at Yoongi and the others.

"What are you all doing here?!" I said while squinting my eyes.

"Of course we wouldn't miss the party, hyung." Hoseok grins, which Taehyung nodded to.

"We helped painting the house pink and also bought the of the house!

ese kids really.

"Maybe he thinks we're party poopers, hyung," whispers Jungkook to Jimin's ear, making the red-haired giggle.

In a split second, Yoongi gives Jungkook a death glare which the kid immediately apologized to.

I roll my eyes and smile at them.

But then I wondered where we really were.

"Joonie, what city or province are we in?"

"We're in my hometown, Busan, of course!" Jimin smiles gleefully.

"Hey, this is my hometown too!" Jungkook laughs.

"So.. Wanna come in the house or what?" Namjoonie laughs. I playfully hit his chest and headed inside the house.

"Oh my god Namjoon~"

Everything was pink and gray. There were some which were white and black too. It was just amazing.

The furniture was perfect and the kitchen was all pink.

I checked out the bedrooms upstairs and threw myself onto the soft gray sheets.

"Do you like it?"

I looked to the side and saw Namjoon standing there with a small grin.

"I love it. I love it so much. It's just perfect." I said as I closed my eyes and smiled.

In a matter of seconds, Namjoon pounced onto the bed on top of me, caging me in his arms and his smirk as sexy as ever.

"Baby, the moment isn't perfect yet. Maybe if I could invite you to do some "stretching", you'd like it even more." He chuckles with a wink. I bite my lips and smile back naughtily.

"Hmm, maybe we should." I hummed as I wrap my arms around his neck."

He licks his lips and leans in to kiss me sloppily. I kiss back with the same movement, feeling his soft, thick lips move on mine.

"Oh man holy shit!"

My eyes opened wide and I quickly pushed Namjoon away from me, acting like everything was normal.

Unluckily, Joonie step on the mat and slipped, falling to the floor (I could see the biiig bulge on his jeans though.)

(a/n: dON'T WORRY BITCH I SAW IT TOO)

"Hi Kookie!" I said, voice a little too high pitched.

"Argh, S-Seokjin.." Namjoon groaned in pain, yet it only made Kookie's eyes even wider since if sounded more like a moan.

I gulp quietly.

Jungkook sighs and facepalms himself before stating his reminder,

"Before doing indecent things, make sure the door's locked."

My eyes grow even wider as I blush in embarrassment.

Why did I even forget to close the door?

"Oh honey, I'm sorry." I said as soon as Jungkook locked the door for us. Namjoon gave me a lustful and at the same time a frustrated look.

"That's it. I'm the daddy for tonight. You will be punished." He said with a his remarkable smirk. I pursed my lips silently, taking a glance at my own boner which probably needs an orgasm by now.

"Hell no!"

"Hell yes, princess. Now, strip for me, my sexy slut. Pleasure daddy and I'll give you a treat."

I scoffed. "What am I, a do-- ouch!"

And yes, I just earned a slap in the ass. Cuz i'm kim seokjin and i've got a big fat ass.

(a/n: sTOP LYING BiTCH)

3 hours later

Namjoon's POV

I chased my breath and fell onto the bed weakly, yet completely satisfied.

"F-Fuck, princess. You were amazing." I said, still trying to catch my breath. He smiles at me and pants heavily.

"I love you Joonie." He said, eyes lovingly staring into mine, slightly making my cheeks flush red.

"I love you too, Seokjin. I love you, so much." I said before leaning closer, passionately kissing him.

He kisses back, slightly smiling as our lips locked against each other.

----

I'm so so so sorry for the super late update, like srsly I only spend one day on wattpad in a week (or two) and everytime I would, I'd only write a paragraph .-.

I would also like to announce that the ending is pretty near, still not sure if it'll have a sequel or somethin'. After that, I will update more on I Won't Bite and maybe, continue Just One Day. A new book (or books) will surely be released after this story's ending :>

Finally, I'm back on Wattpad. Hahaha.

P.S. I'll be editing this as well. So if you have suggestions, violent reactions or questions in this story, please message me asap.

-handsome (lol whut)