xiv. thinking bout u

Jin's POV

I opened my Instagram and stalked Rapmonster's account.

Still no update about him.

It's been a few weeks since he's gone, and I'm starting to get worried about him. I really idolize him, who'd not react to not having access to know how he's doing right now?

A few more messages from my phone popped up. My fans and my followers of course. But I'm busy right now, I'm still thinking about... well, things.

I grabbed a pen and my daily journal then started writing everything that I'm thinking about.

I turned on the stereo and listened to some of Rapmon's songs, whether new or old, I liked them all actually.

12:42 MN, Thursday

I'm still thinking about Rapmonster. I feel so worried like damn! What if he was kidnapped? What if he was killed? What if he was thrown out of South Korea? If then, I couldn't get to meet him anymore or marry him! Agh, I'm really frustrated about this. Why Rapmonnie? Why do you drive me crazy like this? Your eyes, nose, lips *insert Taeyang's nun ko ip for bg song* are just asdfghjkl. But.. Someone special seems so familiar to you, you know? His name is Namjoon. Oh wait, I don't even know his surname! Stupid me. Maybe he's Park Namjoon or Jung Namjoon or Choi Namjoon, something like that. But seriously, he's awesome and gorgeous and perfect and kind and caring and handsome and- omfg my feels! I feel so gay right now, well.. I guess I really am. Hyosang is really nothing to you, Rapmonnie. I hate the fact that I let him kiss me and tell me that he likes my lips but see, he didn't take my first kiss or leave me a hickey! Ah. Well, I guess I got my first kiss and my first hickey already. Aish! Stupid Seokjin! Control yourself! Stop talking about that!! >< Ugh, bye journal.

But I'm still thinking.. Why did I take dominance earlier? Why did I become someone whom I don't know?

-Flashback-

I licked his bottom lip slowly, making him freeze for a moment. I kissed him wildly, grabbing onto his neck so he could kiss me back.

He kisses back after a few seconds that he froze, and tugged on my lower lip again. I moaned a little, only to feel something hard pressing against my stomach. I quickly pulled away once I came back to my senses, and for the rest of the night, I felt stupid about myself and ended up locking myself in the room that night.

-End Of Flashback-

I sighed and closed my eyes. My insomnia is really bad. I can't even sleep right now. I feel tired, but not sleepy.

I am a fanboy of Rapmonster. But am I gay? Gay for Namjoon? Those two are really similar, I don't know why.

I feel like there's something between them, that's what I feel.

I don't know, but I seem to like Namjoon. I mean he's kind and caring and he's just my type. I hope he won't hurt me like Hyosang did before..

Whoa whoa... Whoa whoa.. Oh yeah~ Complicated, sophisticated

I tapped my foot to the beat of Rapmonster's Thinking Bout U. I really like this song and I listen to it when I'm thinking about Rapmon.

When it reached the chorus, I sang with the song and tried my best not to get heard by Namjoon on the side of the room.

"Let's talk about you and me, let's talk about baby, I'm thinking bout you, thinking bout you, thinking bout you ooh ooh~"

Namjoon's POV

I was about to knock in Jin's room when I heard faint music from inside his room.

It was my song.

What shocked me the most was when I heard him singing.

"Let's talk about you and me, let's talk about baby, I'm thinking bout you, thinking bout you, thinking bout you ooh ooh~"

My eyes widened and I felt goosebumps on my skin. His voice sounded so sweet, I knew it! He did have a nice voice! My choice was right. I should really do a duet with him in my new song Trouble. It'll be a hit, with me and him together. Oh man, it'll top the charts and make everyone die from their 'feels'.

I was about to tiptoe away from his room but I stepped on a piece of plastic wrapper. I widen my eyes when I hear the music in Jin's room stop and a few footsteps from his room, so I quickly rushed back to my room.

I rolled myself back to bed and closed the lights, then pretended to be asleep. But I took off my lenses first and closed my eyes once again.

I hear the door creak open. Someone, obviously Jin, sat on the edge of the bed and fixed my blanket. He ran his fingers over my brown hair and sighed.

"Namjoon, I'm so sorry about what had happened earlier. I didn't know why I did it, I don't know what my reason was." He says quietly.

"You know what, Namjoon? You look like an angel when you sleep. Not that I'm saying that you're a devil when you're awake. But you look so gentle, so calm, so fragile. Your face is filled with sweetness and those dimples, those deep dimples, are the cutest ones I've seen on a guy. You seem like Rapmonster. I don't like you because you're like Rapmonster, but I like you as who you are. And yes, I like you. I really do."

I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything else but keep it to myself mentally, Jin is obnoxiously driving me crazy.

"What am I doing. I mean, I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm a well-known author and I'm known as a straight, handsome guy in the crowd. But why do I soften when I'm with you? Why you?" He added, caressing my cheeks my his soft, feminine hands. I felt my cheeks heat up and luckily, he stopped caressing my cheek before I blushed. Or else he might think I have fever or something.

He leaned near me and was about to kiss my cheek. But I quickly stopped him.

I turned my head around, making him kiss my lips instead.

Third Person's POV

Jin, who was wide-eyed, did not take his eyes off Namjoon's closed eyelids, kissing him softly and then pulling away, looking down at his hands.

"Hyung, I have to tell you something.." The younger said in his deep husky voice.

"What is it Namjoon?" Jin asked, cupping Namjoon's soft cheeks.

Namjoon looks up at Jin, eye to eye, and Jin was beyond shocked.

Jin covered his mouth in shock as he thought.

Namjoon is... Rapmonster?!

-----

Bewm bitcheaz! Cliffhanger!! That's why this is short. Like Jimin. And Yoongi. And don't forget me. (Your author-nim is not taller than five feet, so don't judge ;-;)

Dedicated to jamlessalien78! Hey man! Yow wassup. Anyone who'd still like dedications? Comment "NAMJIN IS LYF." on the comment section. MUST BE IN CAPS LOCK AND HAS A PERIOD ON THE END FOR SWAG.

Peace out.

--namjin ♥