xvii. surprise

Namjoon's POV

I glanced at my phone and smiled.

✅Meet Seokjin
Talk to Seokjin on phone
Get to Know Seokjin
Give Seokjin what he wants
Take care of Seokjin
✅Go out with Seokjin
✅Tell Seokjin who I really am
Take Seokjin to my concert
Go back to the agency

I deleted the list and closed my notepad then Jin suddenly wraps his arms around my neck from behind me and kissed my cheek.

"I see that your plans have been broken." He giggles, brushing his cheek against mine. I caress his arms and give him a sweet smile.

Yup, he already knows about this list of mine. But I guess things didn't turn out as planned and I was truly happy with him.

He sits on my lap and hugs me tight, which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you Kim Namjoon." He says, blushing deeply. I chuckle at him and caress his cheek.

---

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you at the moment?"

"I'm with Seowonnie. Seowon, say hi!"

"Joony!"

I smiled upon hearing Jin's adorable younger sister call my name from my phone.

"Yes Seo, it's Joony oppa. Haha."

"Joony!! Seo love Joony~ Jinnie love Joony! Jin and Joony sit on tree, K-I-S-"

"Uh, look Seowon, it's a butterfly!"

I laughed at Jin's cute excuse. Hahaha. Kids.

"Seowon, who taught you that?" I asked, still in the middle of giggling.

"Jinnie! He kissing you-"

"E-Enough with kissing, Seo!! Go chase that butterfly."

"Butterfly no fun! I want pony."

I could imagine Seowon pouting. Well, I haven't met her yet but I saw a lot of photos and videos of her in Seokjin's Instagram. But I never met any other of his family.

Speaking of pony and "no fun", I'm sure Hoseok taught him all that.

I'm happy that I know Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin already. But I still haven't met the babyfaced guy and the one with a rectangular smile.

Yoongi and Jimin? Ah, Yoongi hyung texted me and told me that I should explain everything between me and Jin.

But Jin still doesn't know that I met them.

I cleared my throat and stopped my car as I got out of it then headed inside the mansion.

"So, um, Seokjin. I was thinking that you should come by the mansion at 6 PM." I said, trying not to sound excited about my whole plan.

"6 PM? What for? Is there any problem, Joonie?" He asks, with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"A little." I chuckled. "Come at 6 PM sharp, okay? Don't bring anyone with you."

"Um, okay. But can I arrive-"

"No, no. Not earlier nor late than 6 PM. When I say sharp, I mean sharp."

"Okay then."

"I love you Jinnie! Bye!"

"Wha-"