xvi. new year

Warning: Namjoon's new year gift is ♡

Namjoon's POV

It's been a week since I've started dating Jin. He left the apartment and I went back home, luckily Jackson doesn't know that I'm already here. Jin and I went out twice a few days ago, and then he helped me with the new year decorations here in my mansion. Last Tuesday was Christmas, and he spent his time with his family.

But because I know he can't resist Kim Namjoon, the hottie he loves, he sacrificed half of the Christmas day with me.

It was fun, we went out to go ice skating and riding kiddie sleighs like we were seven-year-olds, throwing snowballs at each other and dropping by the coffee shop where he first saw me. We also bought presents for each other.

Yesterday was actually the birthday of his friend, Taehyung, which I guess is the boyfriend of my friend slash Cafe And Brewery's owner, Hoseok, so he spent the whole day with his five friends and spent the night at my mansion.

And we had a heated mini make-out last night. Don't worry, we're just dating, so we can't do that yet. You know what I mean.

Upon opening my eyes, I see a blurred figure of Jin's face. I rub my eyes and he stares up at me with his lovely smile.

I smile back and gave him a quick kiss.

"How long have you been staring at me while I was asleep?" I asked in my husky, gruff voice.

He chuckles and steals another kiss. "About ten to fifteen minutes, I guess."

I wrap my arms around him and caress his waist. He flushes pink but eventually gave up, so he just leaned his head on my chest.
I ran my hands over his messy black hair and smiled to myself.

Jin is so perfect.

I felt something wet and warm on my neck, and I couldn't help but moan at the pleasure I felt.

He blushes harder and hugs me.

"I can't leave hickeys yet. W-We're just dating.."

I licked my lower lip and grinned at him mischievously. He widens his eyes and pushes me away a little, causing me to chuckle at his cute actions.
"Well that's cute, Kim Seokjin. But remember, I already did before we had started dating." I smirked. He rolls his eyes and kisses me one last time before pouncing out of the bed and heading outside the room with a toothy smile.
I took my shirt off and brushed my teeth, then sneaked downstairs to the kitchen. Unfortunately, I stepped on my sunglasses, which who knows how it's on the floor, but I broke it and Jin came out of the kitchen with a bowl of steaming soup.

"Damn it, Kim Namjoon." I whispered to myself, picking up the broken sunglasses. Why do I break everything?

Jin smiles up at me but immediately blushes when he realizes that I was half naked.

I smirked and flexed my arms a little, making my biceps get exposed to Jin. His blush intensifies at the sight of my muscled body, and I walk near him while eyeing the soup.

"What's soup is that?" I asked, pointing at the bowl.

"It's chicken soup, idiot. The first food that you have tasted from Chef Seokjin Kim." He giggled as he hands me a tablespoon. My eyes sparkle in awe and quickly spooned a tablespoon full of soup, which had burnt my tongue.

"Ah!! Bullshit!" I cursed out loud, spitting out the hot soup and making Jin panic.

My mouth burnt so bad. Jin came back with a glass of cold water, and caresses my bare back while looking at me worriedly.