001

/Luke/

"Luke!"

"Luke?"

"LuCAS!"

I shot my eyes open as I grumpily jumped out of my bed, hearing loud whispers from my window.

"What the hell, Clifford? It's one in the morning! The fuck are you doing outside my house?", I groaned as my best friend grinned the moment he saw me.

"First of all, yes I know my last name is Clifford but for a fucking second call me by my first name. Second, it's two in the morning. Third, can you, at least, let me in?",  I swear if this is not as important as I think, I am gonna shoot his head.

I put on the sweatpants that was hanging on the edge of my bed before making my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and opened the front door.

Revealing my cotton candy haired best friend, I put my left hand on my hip, drinking a few drops from the bottle. "What do you need?", I asked. "Stop being so grumpy Luke. I just wanna ask if you could come to me to the Star Alley. My boyfriend invited me to watch his mat-", before he can even continue whatever he was saying, I interrupted. "You're still with your boxer boyfriend? What the actual fuck, Michael? I told you to stay away from him. He's not good. Plus, it's two am, you fucktard."

"I was just asking, if you don't want to come then just spit it out. Don't tell me what to do Luke.", he snapped at me and guilt suddenly rushed through my body.

"Whatever, Michael. I'll come with you.", his gaze softened towards me, and immediately bowed his head down looking at his shoes, as if he's telling me he's sorry. "Wait here, I'll get my jacket.", and with that, I went to my bedroom without even bothering to hear the boy's reply.

My black hoodie was the first clothing I saw when I entered my room. I put it on my slim body and slipped my black and white vans on.

I'm not used to having silent walks with Michael, but it does usually happen now, ever since his boyfriend came into our lives.

"Luke, I'm sorry I snapped at you a while ago. It's just that... that you make it so hard for me to make you understand that I am in love with Calum.", Michael frowned taking my hand and rubbing small circles on it.

"Mikey, you know I care about you a lot, right?", he nodded. "I don't want you getting hurt. What if Calum becomes violent on you? I don't want that to happen, I hope you understand my point.", I turned to him and all he did was let out a heavy sigh.

"I know that. But it's Calum. You never gave him a chance to show you how much he cares for me too.", I hate seeing Michael sad. Though, it's true that I never gave Calum a chance.

We stayed quiet after that conversation, but he did not let go of my hand until we reached a dark alley. I took a deep breath and gave Michael a worried look. He gave me a small smile in return.

I entered the place after Michael did. The strange smell of steamed nuts and sweat mixed, which made my stomach churn. "I have to do this, for Mikey.", I said to myself and followed my best friend.

We took a seat two rows from the ring and I already felt uncomfortable. The man's biceps beside me is huge and sweaty. I hate the feeling of getting pressed with people. I feel sticky.

Not after a couple of minutes, the match started. I can see Michael's boyfriend, Calum, walk into the stage with his blue and white gloves and shorts.

Michael shouted so loud to cheer for his lover boy. Though, I was playing Twist on my iPhone the whole time, I can still hear the ow's and the boo's.

I decided to watch the fight. The two boys throwing punches alternately towards each other. And every time the bigger guy hit Calum, Michael goes loco. I couldn't blame him. I would definitely pass out if that was my boyfriend on that ring.

Despite the bigger appearance of his opponent, Calum won. Michael cheered happily beside me and ran to his boyfriend, with me behind him, the moment his boyfriend got off the stage.

"You were so great out there, baby", I couldn't help myself but coo at the couple. "Luke, you made it.", Calum nodded towards my direction after he kissed Michael's nose. "Yeah", was all I can say as my best friend continued to tell his boy how much he adores him.

I found myself a seat close to the couple, who's obviously snogging in front of me a while ago.

The people are still comfortably seated so I guess there will be another match.

I wasn't really paying attention to anything around me but my phone when the announcer called out a name.

I kind of zoned out when a boy walked into the stage. His curly hair was tied in a man bun. His toned abs, damn. And oh, his eyes. Yes, his eyes. They're full of fury, though beautiful in some way.

"Quit staring.", I snapped out of my thoughts when Michael nudged my side, wiggling his eyebrows. I shoot him a glare and turned to Calum, "I didn't quite catch his name, who's that guy on the red shorts?". "It's non of your business, Luke. Stay away from him.", I just shrugged his cocky attitude away. All I can think of is how this guy, yes, this beautiful human being, can make me feel like this.