005

dedicated to cutebuttash bc we're sisters from ash and luke <3

-

It's been three days since Ashton and I started texting and I'm living it nigga. He keeps me distracted at work though. He came yesterday to get an ice cream for Talia.

He's an independent guy, having to take care of little Talia without guidance from their parents most of the time. Although, I did not bother to ask him about it. It's not like it's my business right? Damn, that sounded so rude even inside of my head. Of course, it is somehow my business. He's been a part of my life, as well as his sister. As a friend of course. It's too early for some fluff.

Michael has told me that Calum is nowhere near happy about me hanging out with Ashton. I still don't understand why. Maybe Ash knocked the shit out of Calum once. But his anger towards the poor boy is more than just a fight inside the ring. Maybe they don't get a long that much in real life. I wouldn't mind finding out about it.

A Saturday is always a busy day for the ice cream parlor. Eighty is the minimum number of kids that go for a cold snack during the weekends. It's not that I mind cleaning up the mess after my shift, I really like being around children.

I didn't even bother to go out during my break. I sat on one of the empty booths, still on my silly apron, and scribbled God-knows-what stuff on my small notebook.

There was a tap on the table and a huge grin suddenly appeared on my face. I look up on my side and in a heartbeat, the smile plastered on me turned into a frown. "You don't seem happy about seeing me, Luke. Well, I don't blame you.", Calum sat on the seat across me. "I j-just thought you were s-someone else.", I said barely audible, not even bothering to look at the boy. "Expecting Ashton, eh?", before I can even protest, he continued, "I'm actually here to tell you something about him."

I shifted on my seat and shot the Kiwi boy a confused look. "What is it?", I asked. He sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes mentally burning
my face with his visions.

"I don't like him being around you, Luke. I know you wouldn't listen, but it's for your own safety. And don't even try to ask me why I am over reacting about this. I don't like talking about that topic.", I just sighed and nodded towards him. That nod doesn't mean I'm going to do whatever he is telling me to and I guess he got it. "I'm going now. It was nice talking to you.", he gave me a small smile and I returned a quick one.

Once I was back on my shift, I couldn't stop thinking about what Calum had said. What about my safety? What does it have to do with Ashton? He's not some kind of an axe murderer trying to lure me, is he? Shush, this is not American Horror Story, Luke. You should stop watching the series. I just shrugged to myself and went back to work.

-

Hi! So I finally don't feel that sick but I still have a cold (smh u dick) and here I give you a short filler chapter bc I'm sleepy and tired right now pls don't kill me in my sleep loves. And please continue commenting, they make me smile. *wink wink*

- lame specie kays