Do you?

Y/N pov

I woke up in a comfy bed warm I looked around and saw I was in Taylor's bed I guess I forgot she took me to her house instead of back to mine last night. I looked over and saw her sleeping soundly I looked under the covers and saw she had her arm wrapped around me protectively.

"What are you doing up so early." Taylor mumbled her eyes slightly open.

"It's 9 in the morning." I said looking at her.

"It's still early." She sighed.

"You're such a dork." I said chuckling as I turned to face her cuddling her.

"You're the dork." She said slightly glaring.

"You look cute when you sleep." I said moving closer to her.

"Oh really."she said raising an eyebrow and laughing lightly.

"Yes you do." I said before kissing her softly.
We remained in each other's arms just making out without coming for a breath of air.

We pulled away Taylor's forehead leaning against mine our bodies still intertwined together.

"So about last night.. What did you mean by 'she doesn't care about you like..' " I asked repeating her words.

"Nothing." She said before pulling away and getting up.

"Taylor it's something..just tell me." I said sitting up.

"I think I'm in love with you ok!" She shouted frustrated.

"Why was that a bad thing to just say?" I asked confused.

"Because...I can't love you."she said looking away.

"What do you mean..(if you start singing the song go sit in the corner no this serious rn.)"I asked a little hurt.

"I'm a tutor you're a person I was hired to tutor..I'm not exactly the type of tutor who teaches you about math when you don't know it." She started explaining.

"What are you trying to say.."I asked.

"You weren't my first..I was yours..but you weren't mine it's a type of code Gigi knows..that's why I had a feeling something was up and I went to Gigi's house looking for you." She said crossing her arms and looking down.

"So..you're saying you basically fuck others it's how you guys work a system." I said shaking my head in disbelief before putting on my shoes and walking out.

"No it's not like that! Y/n! I swear I really do care about you!" Taylor shouted running after me grabbing my arm.

"Sure you do." I said walking out of her house.

"I'm serious no one ever made me feel this way I wouldn't have told you the truth or saved you from Gigi if I didn't!" She shouted.

I stopped and looked to the side and shook my head before I quickly walked away and got a cab home.