05

Madison's pov

The door slides open and I see the Criminal again. I gasp still not believing this is really happening.

"Lets go" he grabs my arm and pulls me to what looks like the dinning room.

There is a beautiful chandelier and long table with food at the end. I look around the room, my mouth agape.

He pulls me over to two plates, a big bowl of pasta with shrimp, a couple of beers, two waters, and a loaf of bakery bread.

He pulls out a chair and I hesitate, then sit down. I sit uncomfortably while he goes and sits across from me.

"Eat" he says, almost as a command, as I stare at the food. I am not getting drugged, not again.

"I-I'm not hungry" I stutter in a whisper, as he places his fork down on the tablem

"Eat" he growls, and my eyes stare at my lap. He grabs the pasta, puts some on his plate, grabs my plate, and puts some on there.

He places the plate back in front of me, and I stare down at it.

"Eat" he says louder, and i shake my head no, making him growl.

"No thank you" I say trying not to get the world's most wanted criminal mad.

"Madison, I'm not kidding. Eat your damn food, before I make you" He says

"I'm not hungry" I say louder, starting to get pissed off at him.

"If you think I did something to it, I didn't. I swear, just eat Madison"
he says, almost begging me.

"M-May I have a water?" I ask in a whisper, not wantimg to et yelled at anymore.

"Of course" he says, passing me a bottle. I open it and take a sip, placing it back down.

"Come on Mads, I know you love shrimp" he whines, as my eyes slowly open

"H-How did you know t-that?" I ask, stunned that he knows even the littlest thing about me

"I know everything" he whispers, sendimh chills through my body, to my toes and back up.

We sit in complete silence for a few minutes, which feels like hours, as he stares at me.

"Baby just please eat" he whines, then stuffs his mouth with more pasta

"No thanks" I say sounding 5 "May I please be alone? I don't care if you even bring me in that room again.
Please?"

"Why?" He stops and looks up at me "what's a matter?"

I swallow not wanting to say the truth. I am so uncomfortable, stressed, depressed,
and felt hopeless

"Talk" he commands

"I-I just want to b-be a-alone"

"Please Madison. Just eat. Then you can be alone. You can't starve
yourself" he says