03

Madison's pov

I jump on my bed, taking my phone out of my pocket. Why does this person keep annoying me.

I don't even knkw them, and they are sending me this stuff. I feel chill down my spine as I think back to the messages.

***

I walk out of my apartment and
take a right. I just got done with so much homework, and I deserve an ice cream break

I walk into the ice cream shop and to the registers. The lady look at, walking to the counter.

"Hi I'll have a small vanilla ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles" I smile at the lady.

"Of course" she says and walks to make it. She walks back and gives it to me.

"$2.35 is your total" she says as i take out a five dollar bill, and hamd it to her.

"Keep the change" I smile, and smile does also.

I walk out of the shop and take a lick of my ice cream. I look at my watch seeing it is just about eleven.

"I need rest" I yawn, licking the ice cream again. I sigh, turning onto my block.

I feel a cold breeze hit me back. I  shiver and shake, wrapping my arms around myself.

I feel someone grab me from behind, and I scream. They put there hand over my mouth and around my waist.

I do my first instinct, turn around and shove my ice cream in there face. They let go and I run down the street as fast as I possibly can.

I run straight in another person that puts me over there shoulder and runs me to a black van.

The man places me in the van, pulls out a cloth, and puts it over my nose and mouth.

I struggle to not suck it in, kicking my legs, hoping just maybe I could be free.

"Babe, it won't kill you I promise. Just breathe it in" He says, grabbing my legs, and pining them down.

I give out and breathe in the substance on the cloth. My body collapses and my eyes slam shut.

_____________________

Hi :)

I'm trying to make up for the days of not updating

Sorry

Love you

«Vote, Comment, and Share»