Epilogue

Hazels POV

"Okay, now put your hand here and press down." I instructed.

The little girl pressed the keys down playing a C chord.

"Great!" I smiled, patting her shoulder. "Gold star for you!" She grinned from ear to ear as I put a gold star sticker on her notebook.

"Great job, Lisa!" I smiled and gave her a high five.

Right then, there was a knock on the door, it was Lisa's mother picking her up.

"Hi Julie!" I smiled as Lisa walked out the door to her moms side.

"Hey Hazel, how was the lesson?"

"It was fantastic, I'm really seeing a lot of improvement every week!"

"I'm glad. She really loves it, you're an amazing teacher!" The sentence made me smile.

"I remember when I was first learning, a lot went into it, but it really payed off." I smiled at the crazy memories.

"Yep, she'll be playing Fur Elise before we know it! We'd better get going, thanks again Hazel!"

"Oh no problem, have a great day!" I smiled and shut the door.

I rested my back on the door and looked around my home. I guess things really did work out.

After I got home from Florida, I worked for a couple of months and then went to music school while Ashton went off on tour.

Now 6 years later, I myself am a piano teacher, and I'm married to the man that taught me everything I know.

Now everything that happened it Florida is just a memory and I couldn't be happier with my life now.

I walked away from the door and it quickly opened.

"Hey sunshine." Ashton walked in and kissed me.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"How was the lesson?" Ashton asked.

"It was great, such a sweet little girl." I smiled and then Ashton smiled to himself.

"What?" I smiled putting my hand in his.

"I'm just excited for when we have our own." My heart skipped and my stomach wiggled. I could tell my cheeks went as red as a firetruck. I'm awful at hiding things.

"What?" He looked at me funny.

"I wanted to wait for everyone to be together before I..."

"Hazel are you..."  Ashton's eyes went wide with excitement.

I smiled and nodded. 

It looked like it took a couple of seconds to sink in, but once it did, Ashton was ecstatic.

"How far along are you?" He was practically vibrating from excitement.

"4 weeks."

"Oh my god we're gonna be parents Hazel!" He brought me into his embrace and I could feel his heart pounding and he could probably feel mine too.

"I love you so much." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."

After everything that had happened, when I had no hope for the future, there was the one thing that kept me going. My love for the piano. It got me through a lot and along the way, I met the man of my dreams. Now that I am going to be a mother, I've realized everything worked out, thanks to my piano teacher.

.
.

The End! I can't believe I'm actually typing this. This book has been a huge part of my life, and I'm so happy I could share it with you all. Thank you so much to everyone that has ever clicked vote, written a comment or even clicked on this book. I am going to go through this and edit it, so if you get notifications that I updated, just know that I'm editing. I love you all so so so much, and I hope you have a wonderful wonderful day! Goodbye!

-Jael<3