Chapter 8

After what seemed like only 5 minutes, Ashton's band, 5 Seconds of Summer's show ended. They're really, really good.

The guys walked off stage and I walked back to the food table because I just really, really love food. I started taking more food because the plate of food I put down when 5 Seconds of Summer started playing was magically gone.

I filled up my plate with almost everything there. There was popcorn, cookies, cakes, candy, a huge plate of fruit for the chocolate fountain, and a bunch of other good stuff.

"Hey, don't I know you?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around and it was that Luke guy!

"Oh yeah! I was at your place because I was taking piano lessons from Ashton."

"Oh yeah!" Luke said.

After talking to Luke for what only seemed like a couple minutes, I looked at the clock and it was already 10:15 and my curfew was 10:30, wow I guess we were talking for a lot longer then a couple of minutes.

"Oh geeze, I have to be home by 10:30!" I told Luke.

"Aww, I can give you a ride if you want." Luke offered.

"Uhh, my friend said that she would give me a ride after the party, but I haven't seen her the whole time so, you wait here and I'll go look for her."

"Okay." Luke said sipping his drink and leaning against the wall.

I looked all over for Hanna, she was nowhere. After looking for a really long time I saw her and her boyfriend, in a corner, making out.

"Okay then." I said to myself disgustingly. Then I walked back to the food table where Luke was.

"Um, she's kinda busy right now, so yeah that ride would be really helpful right now." I said to Luke.

"Okay!" Luke said starting to walk and I followed him to his car and got in.

"You haven't been drinking right?" I asked teasingly trying not to laugh.

"What?! No! I'm not even legal here!" Luke said as he started the car while we both burst out laughing.

"Okay! Just making sure!" I laughed.

The whole way home, Luke and I talked about the most random stuff and sang along to whatever was on the radio.

"It was really nice hanging out with you." I said.

"Yeah! You too, we should do it another time."

"Yeah, that would be cool!" I said. "Okay, have a good night!"

"You too!" Luke said.

Luke's a really cool guy, and I'm happy that we might hang out again. I don't like him or anything but I definitely think of him as a friend.

Luke's POV

When I got back to the party, I looked around for Calum, or Michael, or Ashton because I really didn't know anyone here. Then I saw Ashton sitting in the living room.

"Hey" I said sitting down beside him.

"Hey, where did you go?"

"Oh, I just drove someone home."

"Who?" Ashton asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hazel." I said and Ashton's expression changed to an almost disappointed look.

"You did? Why?" He asked.

"Well, she needed a ride home so I offered to drive her."

"That's it?" He asked.