The Town Series

side note: geez I know it's been a while. What can I say? I've been busy...READING SO MANY BOOKS ON WATTPAD. Man I wish. Jokes aside, I actually have been pretty busy, but I did get some spare time to read several lovely novels here on wattpad. Here are some of them. 

. . .

Okay, greenwriter. Why are you books always so freakin' good?! I stumbled upon your page recently wanting to reread The Bachelor, and instead was greeted by a ENTIRELY NEW series called The Town. I read all three books in one weekend. They are SO good. Historical romance meets dystopian? I don't think that's the right genre to use, but whatever it is, keep it coming. 

. . .

[BOOK 1 of The Town's Haverston Family Series]

Lady Cressida Belverst has always been judged as a walking scandal. Oh, how she tried in some rare occasions to be proper! Yet they never worked. And she's had enough. She wants to find something else The Town can never offer her: freedom and true love. And so she will find a way out of The Town, a land that lives in the past, away from modern civilization. But there is just one problem: no one has ever gotten out of The Town.

Or so they think.

With enough determination, Cressida manages to go to a completely different place, one she has only heard in stories and read in books, with hopes of finding what her heart has always longed for. And yes, to escape an impending marriage to a man equally determined to not have her as a wife.

. . .

S T A T U S : C O M P L E T E