33 Days Before

Simon could barely keep up today, giving him all the more reason to find her. Whoever she was or wherever she was, this forgetful girl was going to be found today. If not today, she could be swept off by whoever wrote their number on her arm and he may never get a chance.

Dentist @ west 11

job interview 2606 oxford rd. 13

Meet Callum @ adidas

Wherever "west", he was going to find it, and if he couldn't, he was going to find "2606 Oxford" , and he couldn't find that, he was going to find her at "adidas" and no one was going to stop him.

He sped up a little, heading west, looking for any dentist offices in the general direction. Glancing at the car radio, he began cursing when he realized it was almost an hour past 11 and he had not found the office. Suddenly, a long, blue line was being slowly drawn across the first list item. He sharply turned to the right, making a forceful u-turn. He only had two chances left.

Finding 2606 Oxford Rd. wasn't as easy as Simon originally anticipated. His vehicle became intertwined in a web of curvy roads. His fear was met when he looked up at the nearest street sign- "Oxford St.". Escaping the web, he finally found the next Oxford he knew of, but once again, he was disappointed when he came across "Oxford Circle". 13. He had until 1300 and it was 12:48. Knowing there was no other way to make it across the city in just his car before she left her interview, he made a second u-turn, this time however, back towards the cityscape.

The biggest mall in London was right in the center, and after his countless visits there, he could only assume that's where she would be heading. As he pulled into a parking space fairly close to his target shop, another blue line crossed through the second list item. As fast as his legs would carry him, he made his way to the adidas store, strategically navigating through the hundreds of people that crowded the sidewalks. By the time he had made it there, he was gasping for air. He took his place right outside the front doors, as to monitor who went in.

Just about 7 minutes later and something caught his eye. Not a girl, but a boy, his blue color of his short sleeved shirt familiar. His blonde hair tousled, Simon recognized him from the café. But not just that was what worrisome him. The boy, accompanied by another one, had blue marks on his wrist.

Still laughing about with his company, he pulled a blue pen out from his back pocket and drew a straight line through the last but on words in his wrist. Simon's breath hitched as he looked down to see the same thing simultaneously occurring on his wrist.