Chapter 15

Vanessa P.O.V
I left before Ashton came back because I couldn't get too close to him because I'll hurt him, I am honestly scared to fall for him because everyone that says they will be there, they end up leaving me and I do really love Ashton a lot that it's hard to breathe but I can't tell him, how I feel. But not at this moment but I will soon.

I just made it too the house when Rob was leaving to go look for me and he asked if I was okay? Because he saw the news and I told yeah that I was fine and he told me okay that good.

I went inside and I found Sophia drawing a little picture of her and her dad and she asked me if I wanted to be apart of one of her pictures? I told her that yeah that be nice and Sophia told me that I am like a big sister to her.

At that moment she made me want to cry because that sweet of her to say that to me and I hugged her and told her yeah and thank you. I went up to my room and before I went up Sophia told me that a guy came looking for me.

He asked if I was home and she told him no but that she'll let me know. And I told her okay thanks and I eventually have to talk to him but how can I. Because I have to say goodbye to him because I am going to find a way to find my dad.

I gave a call to Ashton and he picked up and I told him to meet me at the park? He told me okay I'm on my way and I hung up and was on my way. I told Rob that I'll be back and he told me okay be safe and I told him I will.

When I made it to the park, I saw Ashton and I really wanted to hug him and tell him I fell in love with him. But instead, I told him that we need to break up and it's better for me because I don't want to hurt you so I am letting you go bye Ashton.

Ashton P.O.V

I was happy when Vanessa called me and I met her at the park and while I was waiting for her and I started to play with the swings and I saw her and I jumped off the swing. She was breaking up with me but I asked her why? Vanessa told me because she doesn't want to hurt me and I told her that I loved her and I can't just let her go because she made me happy.

Vanessa started to cry and she told me that she loves me too but she scared that I'll just leave her and break her heart and I told her we may have our days but I promise to love you no matter what and if I left you, it would hurt me and I am hurting right now so Vanessa please don't leave me.

She just cried into my arms and that she sorry but she doesn't want to leave me but she thought it was for the best because she doesn't want to get more pain then she is in already. She wants to find her dad because she has been having a dream.

I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place? But he told me that no because she needs to go back to the house and I asked her if she wanted me to spend the night with her? Vanessa she told me yeah and just let me text Rob if it's okay? Vanessa told me that it was fine.

I drove to Rob house, we went inside and I said Hi to Rob and we went up to Vanessa room upstairs and I waited for Vanessa meanwhile she was in the bathroom changing into her pajamas and when she comes out, of the bathroom and she looked so cute in her pajamas and she lay down on the bed.

I lay down next to her and asked her what been going that that wonderful mind? Vanessa told me I've been thinking about my dad and I want to go look for him and my mom has letters that my dad sent to me but she won't give them to me.

Vanessa told me that she does love me but she scared of losing me because everyone leaves me and comes back whenever ever and I told Vanessa that I won't leave you and if I have to leave for a tour, we will work things out.

Vanessa told me she loves me and she really wants to see her dad again. I told her soon you will see your dad and that I'll help her find her dad and I asked her if she wanted to play a board game?

Vanessa told me yeah sure and I asked what she wanted to play? She told me candy crush(Just go with it lol) I told her okay and we did and it was fun and I loved her she smiled and laugh. Eventually, we went to bed.

Vanessa snuggle with me and she told me she loves me through the stars and I told her I loved her to the moon and I kissed her good night and she told me good night and she my whole world and I love her.