Chapter 1

I grabbed my bags and my guitar case, walked out the door and put them in my car. I let out a sigh of relief I never knew clothes were so heavy. Before I start rambling off again let me introduce myself. Hai, my name is Saffron Hale *I know weird name Dont Judge* Im 19 and Im moving from the wonderful state of Colorado to California to go to college. I have light brown hair with blue tips and green eyes. Im kinda short standing at 5'5.

Before I go to college Im stopping at Minecon in Los Angeles. Im so excited I love Minecraft, so this will be kinda the trip of a lifetime. I heard a bunch of YouTubers were coming like Adam (sky), Jason (Truemu), Ty (Deadlox) Jordan (captainsparklez) and best of all Preston (tbnrfrags). I love Preston he's just perfect. I hope I get to meet him. I doubt it theres tons of people there, and Im searching for one guy. 

I looked around at my house my mom and dad standing in front. I walked up to them and said "Well this is it see you guys hopefully soon." I hugged them for 5 minutes and let go. Both of them were crying. I dont cry. I dont know I just never do, it's weird. In waved one last goodbye and jumped in my car. "TO THE AIRPORT I GOOOOO!" I screamed as I turned on the car and drove away. 

<LE TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT>

I parked my car and then thought 'Wait who would come get my car' CRAP I dunno, and I dont care right now all I care about is getting on my flight to LA. I had  already checked in online so I didnt need to do it here. I walked strait security. I gave them my drivers license and they checked out my bags and me, and I waited for my flight. I saw tons of people wearing minecraft t-shirts they must have been going to Minecon too. Cool people like me. They called my flight and tons of people stood up and walked to our flight area. 

<LE TIME SKIP TO THE END OF DE FLIGHT> 

I walked off the plane and went to baggage claim. I waited there until I saw all of my minecraft suitcases and my guitar case. I desighned my suitcases myself with sharpies so they looked kinda messy. I walked out of the airport and called a Taxi. I told them to drive to the hotel I would be staying at. Thank you hotwire.com!!! I payed the man, walked out of the taxi, grabbed my bags and walked into the hotel.

I checked in and walked into my room. I laid down turned on the TV and fell into a deep nap. 

*

*

*

I woke up slowly and looked at the time. It read 2:00. HOLY SHRIMP!!! I slept for a long time. Well since I wasnt tired anymore and the TV was on I might as well watch some. I flipped through the channels and found That's So Raven. OMG I loved this show when I was a little girl. Disney Channel was so much better back when I was a kid. Now the shows are retarded. I watched That's So Raven and other old Disney Shows until about, 4:00 and then I started getting ready. Might as well, right. I got up took an extra long shower, dried, brushed and curled my hair, and got dressed. I wore a black and white striped t-shirt, black leggings, dark blue jean short over the legging and some sneakers. I put on some light make-up and checked the time again. It was 6:00.

WOW that took long. I checked my instagam, twitter, and facebook. That took about half-an-hour. What was I gonna do next?

-----------------------------------------------------

Short First chapter I know but hopefully you enjoyed. BAI!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks