Chapter 4

Song for de chapter 

'Hallelujah' Paramore 

Song on de side

***Saffron's POV***

I looked down at the floor and looked up at Preston again "What do you want?" I asked quietly.

"Look I just came to apologies and....." He tried to say.

"Save it. There's no way for you to change my mind. After so many guys doing this to you. You-You just dont really need an apology any more." I told him and shut the door. Me being the stupid fuck I am, I didnt lock it.

Preston opened it, barged in and kissed me. My eyes widened. 

I could hear Silvia in the back ground "What the HELL is going on over there?" 

He let go and smiled. I tried to hold in my smile, but I couldnt. That was just so.... perfect. Should I forgive him? I dont know. We both just stood there me in Preston's arms. Then I heard something. I walked out of Prestons arm and I saw him hiccup. I laughed so hard I cried.

"Hey Silvia I need to go." I said laughing.

"Ok crazy bye." She said looking confused.

I ended the call and sat on my bed starring at Preston.

"So HIC how HIC was HIC that HIC?" He said/hiccuped

I put my palm to my forehead and shook it side to side.

"It was fine." I said looking down at my feet.

"Fine HIC." He said pleased with my response. 

"Hold your breathe to get rid of those hiccups." I told him.

"Ok" He said as he breathed in deeply and held it in for like 45 seconds. He breathed out. They were gone. I kinda got a little sad. I liked his hiccups, but they were annoying so yeah.

"What do you expect me to do forgive you because you kissed me." I said to him getting serious.

"Well ummm...." He said rubbing the back of his neck looking down. 

"Because it worked." I said. He looked up at me surprised. 

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, you know you're a really good kisser, right?!" I said raising an eyebrow.

"REALLY?" He said twice as loud.

"Shhh... Its freakin' 12 o' clock." I told him whispering.

"Ok MOM" He said rolling his eyes.

We stayed awake for the next 2 hours talking. He was an amazing guy. He stayed at my place for the night. It sucked that I stayed in Cali and he had to go back to Texas tomorrow :(

---------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEYYY YOU GUYSS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed chapter 4 because I enjoyed writing it.

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks