Chapter 5

I woke up, stretched, yawned, rubbed my eyes you know the usual morning stuff. I looked around my hotel room and when I saw Preston I almost jumped 20 feet in the air. I forgot he had stayed at my place last night. Hehe. He's kinda....... cute when he sleeps. Not in a stalker way or anything, but in a girlfriend way. WAIT! Am I his girlfriend we've only known each other for like, a day. Well, I've known him longer because of his YouTube videos. Does that count? I dont know, Im going to count it. So overall I've known Preston for about 5 months now. But 2 out of those days he's actually known me physically.

OK IM GONNA STOP RAMBLING NOW!!! God, I always seem to do that. I sat next to Preston and booped his nose.

"BOOP!" I said lightly touching his nose with my finger.

"Ughhhh." He said rolling over. I knew what would wake him up. >:-)

"Hey wanna wake up." I asked.

"Ugghh." He said again.

"How about now." I asked.

"NO." He said getting annoyed.

"Now."

"No"

"Now" 

"No" 

"Hey Im gonna take a shower wanna come with." I said trying to wake him up.

He instantly sat up. 

"Well now that your up. Can you go get breakfast from down stairs, Thanks." I said grabbing a towel and running into the bathroom locking the door. Hehe I tricked him. :3

I took a shower singing. THATS RIGHT I SING IN THE SHOWER GOTTA PROBLEM?!!?? NO, good. I finished blowed out my hair and changed into the dress I was wearing last night. Meh, why not it wasnt dirty. I looked at myself. I wanted to look pretty because today was the last day I would be with Preston IRL.

He walked in with our foods and I actually tackled him, because I saw bacon. 

"BACCCCCOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!" I screamed as I grabbed the plate from Preston, sat down on my bed and starting eating the bacon.

"HEY!!!" He screamed; I looked up at him. "Leave some for me." 

I rolled my eyes "FINE CHEEZE" I set the plate of bacon down and grabbed a plate of pancakes. What kind of food do the have down there. It was only a breakfast buffet in the lobby. Well who ever the cook was he had a fine taste in food. 

"Imma go take and shower and we'll be off to Minecon, OK" He told me.

"Ok." I said with a smile and then pecked him.

He walked into the bathroom closed the door and opened it again. "And dont eat my bacon." He said giving me an evil glare and then closing the door and locking it. DARN IT Preston!!!! Why you gotta do dis to me, the bacon is right there and you expect me not to eat it. Grrrrrr.....

Whatever, I slowly walked away from the bacon and sat on the corner of the bed turning on the TV. I flipped through the channels and found Spongebob. YESSSSS!!! (comment if you know what this show is. You should all be commenting like........right now.) 

I stayed there for about 20 minutes watching tv and then Preston came out in a towel.

"Ahhhhhh.... my innocence!!!" I yelled as I ran behind the bed where I couldnt see him anymore. "OK change now and tell me when youre done." 

About 5 minutes later he said "Ok youre good." Whilst laughing. 

"Ok." I came out from behind the bed and sat down again watching TV.

He sat next to me and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand not hard but hard enough for him to notice I did it. He laughed and kissed me. It was short but sweet. Once he let go after about 3 long seconds, I smiled.

"Well, are you gonna eat le bacon?" I asked saying 'le bacon' in a French accent.\

"Yes mam,dont mind if I do." He said as he got up grabbed the plate as sat down next to me again. I just sat there starring at the bacon, like a deranged idiot. "Here take a piece." He said handing the plate closer to me. I took a piece and said 'Thank you' with a full mouth.

<LE TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT WHEN PRESTON WAS LEAVING>

The intercom called Preston's flight. I nearly cried to the sound of the words. Preston looked at me sadly. I managed to make a fake smile. He noticed it was fake. "Dont fake being happy for me." He said to me. I let out a sigh and hugged him tightly. 

"Call me whever you have the chance, ok?" I said in the hug.

"Ok, dont forget about me here in Cali." He said chuckling a little.

"Not in a lifetime." I said as a tear rolled out of m eye. NO DONT CRY!!! Dont make him have sympathy for you. 

We had our final kiss. It was long and beautiful. Thinking that I would never see him again irl almost brought me to tears, but I held them in. I walked with him as far as I could and then did the hardest thing Ive ever done in my life. LET. HIM. GO. I waved goodbye and turned around. Once he was out of sight. I cried, A LOT. I would miss him so much. I sat by the window and watched his flight lift off. I turned around and walked to the exit.

I walked to exit and stood there waiting for a Taxi. I thought about the day I had had with Preston.

*Flashback*

We walked into Minecon and were bombarded by Prestons fangirls. All the girls separated us. Then he found me and stood next to me. "Hey guys Id like you to meet my girlfriend Saffron." He said to them all the girls seemed depressed. Preston looked at me smiled and kissed me. I smiled and blushed.

*End of Flashback*

I missed himso much already. His phone was proably in airplane mode so I couldnt text him and tell him how much I missed him, already. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Preston.

"OMG!!!!! What are you doing here?" I said as I hugged him. 

"Im not going anywhere without you." He smiled ang hugged mr tighter.

A couple years later.........................

Me and Preston are still together and, today is actually our 2 year anniversary. We live in California together. Im still going to college. Preston now has a TON more subs and life is going pretty well so far. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Well thats it for the book. Yup this was the last chapter. If you want me to make a continuing book comment below. Thanks for reading and peace out.

COMMENT

VOTE 

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks