Chapter 3

***Saffron's POV***

"Sure." I said. His eyes lit up and he gave me his number. I instantly put it in my contacts and texted him the adress to my hotel.

Today is going down as The Best Day in My Life. 

"Ok I'll pick you up at six at your apartment.....?" He asked questioning me to tell him my name.

"Oh... Im Saffron." I told him with a smile.

"Saffron, thats a cool name." He told me. I blushed wildly and smiled.

"Thanks." I responded.

We spent the next three hours together getting to know eachother better. He's an awesome guy. I checked the time it was 4:45.

"I should go and start getting ready." I told him waiting for his answer.

"Ok, see ya later." He responded.

"Bye." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed as I walked away.

<LE TIME SKIP TO 6:00>

I was waiting for Preston. I was so excited. I was dressed fancy-ish for him. I was wearing a teal high-low dress and wedges.

10 minutes

20 minutes

30 minutes

40 minutes

50 minutes

I had been waiting for Preston for an hour now. I assumed he wasnt coming. I felt tears in my eyes. Am I going to cry over this? I guess so because tears came rolling out of my eyes. I never cried. Let me tell you, he isnt the first guy to do this to me. This has happened with every guy who I had a crush on. I decided to call Preston it went strait to voicemail.

I left a message it said:

"Hey Preston its me Saffron *sigh* I just wanted to say, Thanks. Thanks for ditching me. This isnt the first time this ever happened to me. *sniffle* I just cant believe I was so stupid to fall for it again. You're a great guy. Well, I thought you were, but you're just some guy that thinks its cool to play with a girls heart. Well, if you see me tomorrow dont try to convince me otherwise. Bye."

***Preston's POV***

"Sure." She said. I gave her my number. She instantly put it in her contacts and texted me the adress to her hotel.

"Ok I'll pick you up at six at your apartment.....?" I asked questioning her to tell me her name.

"Oh... Im Saffron." She told me with a smile.

"Saffron, thats a cool name." I told her. She blushed wildly and smiled.

"Thanks." She responded.

We spent the next three hours together getting to know eachother better. She's an awesome girl. She checked the time it was 4:45.

"I should go and start getting ready." She told me waiting for my answer.

"Ok, see ya later." I responded.

"Bye." She said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed as she walked away.

YESSSSS!!!! I decided to stay for 10 more minutes then go to the hotel.

<AT THE HOTEL>

I walked in my room with a HUGE smile on my face. I looked at the time. It was 5:00 it only took me 30 minutes to get ready so I decided to take a nap. I set an alarm on my phone so that in 30 minutes I would wake up. When I woke up it was 11:00. What happened? I tried to turn my phone on it was dead. CRAP!!! It died while I was sleeping WTF!!! I charged it a little and saw I had a voicemail from Saffron. I listened to it:

"Hey Preston its me Saffron *sigh* I just wanted to say, Thanks. Thanks for ditching me. This isnt the first time this ever happened to me. *sniffle* I just cant believe I was so stupid to fall for it again. You're a great guy. Well, I thought you were, but you're just some guy that thinks its cool to play with a girls heart. Well, if you see me tomorrow dont try to convince me otherwise. Bye."

Dang it. I ruined my chance. I smacked my palm to my forehead. Im such a idiot. UGH!!! I didnt care what the voicemail said Im going tell her what happened. Im going to convince her otherwise. I ran down the stairs, into the parking lot and drove to her hotel.

***Saffron's POV***

Its 11:15 and Im still awake. I was facetiming Silvia and changing into my pjs. (She wasnt watching you perv) A tanktop that had lace straps and short shorts.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat down on the bed next to my Ipod and said "I just cant believe he would do this to me. He seemed like an incredible guy."

"HEY!! I thought you said you werent gonna talk about it anymore." She said to me eyebrows raised.

"I know but how can I not!!!" I told her.

"You do this." She said as she put her hand over her mouth.

I laughed. I was waiting for my pizza since I didnt have dinner. :( 

"So how's....." I tried to say but I was interupted by a knock on the door.

"Uh its the pizza I'll be right back." I grabbed my wallet and opened the door. I saw Preston standing there with flowers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The wonderful world of cliffhangers. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I enjoyed writing it. 

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks