Chapter 6

*Picture above of what Zoey looks like*

The rest of the morning I help him get to his classes but by 3rd period he had already made friends and really didn't need my help anymore. So I went back to my  normal life just like my mom said I could. 

 By the time lunch came around things were going how I knew they would. Dylan was Mr. Popular and I was the loner. I sitting reading my book when I heard a familiar voice,  " Hey do you mine if I sit here." I looked up and it was Dylan . "Sure" I said in a shock voice. We sat in silence just like we did on the way to school but it didn't feel has awkward.   So I decide to be the one to the  break the ice this time,"Having fun yet" I asked sarcastically. Dylan gave out s laugh, "Oh yeah  a blast. I mean everyone seems chilled except for Zoey. She reminds me of the leader in Mean Girls.  "Yeah"  Speak of the devil here she comes". "Hey Dylan " "Hey" " I didn't know that you were in this lunch." "Yep." Well you should come sit with us since instead of sitting by yourself."

 "Hello he is not sitting by himself." Did I just say that out loud? "Oh my god Ally I didn't even know you where here! I mean I thought you hung out in the bathroom instead." If I had the courage I would've slap that evil look off her face. "Thanks Zoey  but I would rather stay here with Ally."   "What?" Zoey and me said at the same time with shock on our face. " I would rather stay here. "

"Uh okay. Well I guess I will see you around." Zoey said and then walk away with the shock of what just happened.  When she was out of the distance I looked at Dylan,  " You know that you don't have to sit with me its fine."  "No I want to sit with you. I want to get to know you I mean we are neighbors." he said with a small smile. "Besides last night I told my mom that I really didn't want to get a car with random chick I didn't even know but I would get to know you." This time it was my turn to smile. 

 For the rest of the day we had classes together and in all the classes he would sit by me. Which for some reason gave me this weird feeling that I haven't had in a long time. It was nice to have someone by my side