Chapter 6

Beau's POV

I looked at the flowers she had given me, and took the container with the cake in my hand. It was a really good cake, better than anything I or the guys could make. I dipped my fingers in the pastry until I was scraping the last bits off the side of the bowl. It was soon wiped clean.

"Beau is not satisfied," I mumbled to myself in the third person, and put the container aside. I looked around for something to do, and then saw the magazine I threw on the side of my bed. I sat upright, and bent down carefully, trying not to contort my stomach muscles too much.

I was reaching down as far as I could, but not far enough. I then reached down fiercely and grabbed it, feeling my abdomins crunch together, and rub the bandages painfully.

I clenchd my teeth together and groaned loudly, trying not cry out it pain. Dammit that hurt. I began flipping through the magazine, not too interested in what it had to read. I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter. I scrolled for about 10 minutes and slowly found myself getting progressively more bored. I then thought of Molly. What was her last name? I'm damn near sure it was Carter. I think Jacob told me, the day we went to the hospital. Either that or I over heard him telling the nurse. I'll give it a whirl.

I searched her name on twitter, and scrolled for a couple of mintues, looking for a picture that resembled the girl. After about 30 pictures I had found _President_Carter_, and clicked. President Carter? Wasn't that a Lil Wayne song? I'll have to ask her about that next time she comes in.

I looked at some of her posted pictures. There was one at Navy Pier, one infront of the Chicago Hilton, and several of her where she used designer stores as the background of her selfies. I chuckled at the goofy face she had in some of her pictures. She could even make silly look hot.

After reading through some of her tweets, I decided to give one of my mates a call.

"James, mate, I've got a favor to ask you."

"Sure what, Beau."

"Do some investigating for me,"

"On what?"

"Molly, the girl next door."

"Alright mate, what do you want me to figure out?"

"Figure out if she's seeing anyone in America, and then if she's not, figure out how she feels about me."

There was a quick silence, as James was preparing his taunting. "Oooooooo Beau's got a crush,"

"Shut up, mate, I just want to know, and she had to leave!" I was not feeling it today.

"I was only messing around mate, calm down." He was smiling at himself, I could tell.

We hung up, and I tossed my phone aside and took a nap. I needed my beauty sleep.

Molly's POV

It was 8 o'clock when I got home. I brewed myself some tea with the new stove that was installed while I was away, and sat out on the porch, needing some fresh air. The warm water felt good as the evening grew cooler and darker. I soon saw a familiar figure approaching.

"Is that you, James?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me. How was Beau?" He asked, and sat down beside me. I offered him some if the cake I gave Beau that I had left in the kitchen. He said yes to that, and I poured him some green tea while I was at it. Southern hospitality hasn't warn off yet.

I returned and continued to answer his question. "He seemed fine. It just looks like it hurts all to Hell when he moves sometimes. You know he didn't even show me how bad the burn was? I saw it when they changed the bandages my first night in the hospital." I shook my head, still surprised. James ate his cake diligently, but still listened.