Chapter 6~A Change of Clothes?

Just a note to you guys before you begin the chapter, sry I haven't been updating school is being a total B right now and along with my workout scedual and my mom getting her wrist broken my hands have been pretty full so sry that this took a while but here it is...

Things to look out for~
Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name
H/C=Hair Color
H/L=Hair Length
E/C=Eye Color
C/N=Cats Name(There's a reason it's a cat and not a dog this will be explained in the future thank you)
H/N=Horse Name
F/C=Favorite Color
S/F/C=Second Favorite Color

Laurance's POV
I woke up to bright light beaming in my eyes. I turned over still half asleep I opened my eyes to see Y/N was gone... yeah *yawn.... wait WHATT!!! she's gone.

Good job Sherlock now go find her!
Not now Shadow Voice!!!

I was just about to start running when I noticed her pet cat.... frantically running around? She wouldn't leave her pets... she didn't seem like the kinda person to do that. Her weapons were still here... now I know she didn't leave willingly. Suddenly her limp body showed back up in her bed like she never even moved. I looked at her face from the looks of it she was... asleep? At this point my head was right next to hers, our faces inches from eachother. She looked unharmed so that was good but i couldn't help but notice how peaceful and carefree she looked sleeping. It was almost... as if... nothing could touch her.

Um... Bro? You might wanna back up.
Why exactly?
CAUSE SHE COULD WAKE UP ANY MINU-

The voice was cut off by Y/N opening her bright E/C eyes just a crack to see me staring at her. Her eyes shot wide open, her face and mine turned red she didn't move... but I did, I frantically backed up and turned around hiding my blush. Behind me I heard her twitch her ears and blankets moving around. I knew it "I was dead... I was so dead she's ganna kill me!!!" I mentally panicked in my head.

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my peaceful dream to see... Laurance inches from my face!!! I blushed, my face started to get hot but my eyes were locked on his icy blue eyes I couldn't move... thankfully he did for me. He didn't seem like the type to be embarrassed by this sorta thing but I swear I saw him blush a little. I giggled, as I did my senses came back to me and a wave a fatigue washed over my body. I twitched my ears trying to keep myself awake. I started to get up shuffling the blankets as I did. I walked to my backpack and grabbed a change of cloths. I took of my cloak off and put it in my back pack. I started walking towards Laurance he backed up a little. I sat down on my knees in front of him and put my face inches from his so I knew he would be able to see the seriousness in my face. I took out my dagger and put it to his neck "I'm going to go change... you peek your dead GOT IT!?" I said making sure he could feel how serious I was. He slowly nodded... I flipped the dagger in my hand and started walking towards that lake.

Laurance's POV

Jeez I just got the death stare from Y/N, man she can be scary when she's tired. *Sigh* Well I can't blame her after what I did to her... I would do the same if I were her.

You did scratch her ears which was kind of uncalled for I can tell she's the fighter type and revealing her weakness so easily just because you have ears and a tail too, ...might have been a little... infuriating
What do you know your a voice in my head!
I know she's a shadowknight like you... she's looking for answers about her power...she's a powerful one Laurance.
She's a shadowknight?
Have you been listening?
Not really...
Your mean...
Learned from the best!
Haha... funny but anyway you should train her while on your way back to Phoenix Drop.
Train her? She hates me
I wouldn't say that...