Chapter 8~ New Discoveries

(Don't play the music yet!!!)

Things to look out for~
Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name
H/L=Hair Length
H/C=Hair Color
E/C=Eye Color
C/N=Cats name(There's a reason it's a cat and not a dog this will be explained in the future thank you)
H/N=Horses Name
F/C=Favorite Color
S/F/C=Second Favorite Color

Narrator

Anyway what will happen in this chapter? New characters, Romance?! Oh its all so exciting so be patient it will all be revealed soon...

Y/N's POV

I could feel his warm breath caressing my skin. His eyes flickering from his normal calm, icy blue eyes to anger and lustful, blood red ones. Our faces were inches away from eachother and his eyes stopped flickering, they were just that,...blood red color now.... filled with pain and agony. A small pain rang in the back of my head but I pushed the feeling away. " You ready?" He said in a whisper putting his hand underneath my chin bringing my head up to meet his lust filled eyes. " U-um *gulp* ah H-hate to break i-it to you Laurance... b- but I'm not a s-shadowknight.." I said my voice quivering in fear and nervousness. I let out a small whimper when he used his thumb to pull my face closer to his. " You sure? You owe me whatever I want if your lying, deal?" he said, a smirk going across his face, his eyes glowing a dark red. My face went a little red, but I didn't answer. He went up to my ear " Deal?" He whispered, his warm breath making my head go blank. I snapped back into reality when a little pain was coming from my wolf ear. Turns out he was nibbling the tip of my ear. " D-Deal!!!" I said almost yelling from the surprise of pain. My face was completely red, Laurance just chuckled a little and jumped back a few feet.

(Play music if you want the full effect XD)

I let out a sigh. Jeez Laurance can be forceful when he wants to be.....
Fiesty, I like it!
Wha- who are you?!
Who me? I am your shadow voice
And that is?
You are a shadowknight and I'm the voice of that side of you!
So Laurance was right.... uh oh
Now you'll have to do whatever he says, just FYI don't do it when he's in his shadowknight form he'll make you do....some "erotic" things...
*face turns red*

I was snapped out of my daze by Laurance petting my tail and rubbing my wolf ears. My legs immediately crunched together and I couldn't move. Laurance just chuckled from behind me, he stopped and while I was regaining my breath he grabbed my mother's necklace from my neck and jumped in front of me dangling it with his two fingers. " You want it, come and get it" he said his entire body was engulfed in flames and he transformed into his shadowknight form. Seeing my mother's necklace in his hands, made me mad, really....mad.

Kill him, kill him he took your mom away from you, he'll take the only thing you have left of her!!! KILL HIM!
Kill.... him?

Anger bubbled in my blood and my eyes glowed a bright red my body was suddenly engulfed in bright flames. I heard a roar of a dragon as a bright light flashed and my mind went blank.

Laurance's POV

I knew it wasn't right taking her necklace but it's the only thing I can think of to get Y/N angry enough. It worked I could feel her dark energy rising, her anger, her pain. Her eyes were glowing a bright red, the wind was howling, making her H/C hair whip back and forth. Flames engulfed her and a white flash blinded me....the last thing I heard before blacking out....was a dragon roar.

Okay sry guys but.... CLIFFFHANGERR!!!! hehe hehe I'm evil >:D but anyway yeah this was an exciting chapter sry it's a little short I wanted a cliffhanger and this ended up  working perfectly and don't worry no one dies so with that

Stay Minty my friends~♡