Chapter 2

The very next morning, Janet woke up, to find herself rather sore and numb in her legs and her punani. She was also tied to the bed with her kitty cat outfit with a red ribbon tied in between her teeth. She sighed with a bit of a giggle, looking that Nicki, who was lying asleep on top of her. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, a blindfold over her eyes. Nicki had gotten more into the self bondage faze. Especially since she had been on so many business trips without Janet to accompany her and tend to her sexual needs. Janet smirked at her, then started to wiggle and squirm, groaning in order to get her to wake up. Nicki soon did so, moving around until she sat up, still straddling her as she did the night before.

"Morning baby," She said with a yawn, she forgot she was still bound.

"Mah-ning," Janet muffled in reply.

"Oops...I guess we fell asleep again didn't we?" Janet nodded as Nicki grabbed the key from her underwear and unlocked herself after a few minutes of struggling to find the key hole with her eyes being covered by the satin cloth. Once unlocked she undid the blind fold and looked on at her loving wife, staring at her with a glitter in her eyes. She untied her and Janet lied back, pulling the red blanket up to her bare breast. Nicki lied back, her hands behind her head.

"Nicki...I can't feel my legs," Janet giggled as she played with a curl in her hair.

"Really? Sorry baby. Good thing I gave you the day off,"

"Why?"

"Because...you've been getting sick a lot lately and you're always tired. I want you to take it easy,"

"Babe...I know I'm older than you but I'm not THAT old,"

"I'm not saying that J. All I'm saying is that you have been getting sick a lot, and overworking yourself. I want you to just relax ok?"

"Alright...I'll try," She said as she kissed Nicki's soft lips and snuggled in close to her as she let out a breath. There was a knock on the door, and a voice.

"Are you two decent in there?" Tanya asked.

"Somewhat...come on in babygirl," Nicki said as she covered herself closer with the sheets. Tanya walked in, her hand covering her eyes.

"Oh Tanya stop it...we're covered," Janet said. Tanya did so, smiling in relief.

"Well...Ty and I are on our way to school...I hope you two had fun,"

"Yes we did now go on will you?" Nicki shooed her away.

"Alright, alright," She said throwing her hands up and backing out, making sure to shut the door on her way out. Nicki got up, and carried Janet bridal style, nude and all, then moved her out of the room.

"Bye Mommy! Bye Momma!" The twins yelled .

"Bye Kids! Have a good day!" The women sang out and before the door shut, they rushed to the bedroom and Nicki set Janet down on the bed.

"I got to get ready ok?"

"Alright," Janet said. Nicki went on an got dress in a nice dress suit and left, leaving Janet to figure out how to get downstairs with her legs still being numb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 4 weeks were hard for Tyler especially. With the new coach everything changed. Practices were longer and more vigorous than ever. He got home extremely late, sometimes until 12 am in the morning, only to get 4 hours of sleep before he gets ready for school and spends the day, falling asleep in his classes. His grades went down from A's To D's and F's. Even in his Gym class he was suffering terribly. Janet was looking over his report card, utterly shocked. Tyler was disappointed in himself, but for the life of him he could not stay awake.