7; You're gay?

"We need to go get your dad from the hospital today, Beth," Harry said as we were sitting in his garden.

"Must we?" I groaned.

"Your father could've died, be thankful he's alive," Harry said.

"I'm glad he's not dead but he's so rude! He thought we had a daddy kink. And that's stupid because you're-" I stopped myself because I was saying too much.

"Because I'm what?" He asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Tell me, Bethany. What am I?" He asked, again.

"Because you're gay?"

"I'm not gay? Why would you think that?"

"N-no reason," I lied.

"Why do you think I'm gay?" He pressed.

"I was snooping in your office and found dildos and vibrators?" I said in one breath as we were walking to the front door.

"I'm not gay, Bethany. And I'm going to prove it," Harry whispered.

He pressed me against the wall and started hungrily kissing me. His hands starting around my neck but somehow finding their way down to my ass and giving it a cheeky squeeze. I kissed him back, unsure at first. But I wanted this, I wanted him. My hands were going through his hair, he bit my lip a couple times and I swear to god, I couldn't have been wetter than if I was in a swimming pool. I moaned in pleasure and straddled Harry. He carried me through to the sitting room, kicking the door shut behind him. He walked over to the couch and lay me down, still kissing me. He hovered over me, and I felt the bulge in his pants grow. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"You've no idea how much I want this, Bethany, but your father needs picked up," he said and got off me.

A few seconds later I heard the door shut, and Harry's car drive away. I sat up and adjusted my clothing. I looked over at a mirror and fixed my mess of a hair. All I could think of right now was Harry's big cöck inside me. I needed him. I went to my bedroom and found the toy I stole from Harry's office, I had to finish the job of myself..

;-;

I had just collected Victor from the hospital, with no signs of amnesia he was clear to go.

"Victor, I have things that need taken care of over in Japan, I can't go myself as I'm about to close a deal with someone here. Would you go? I know that you're bones are an issue but I'll be happy to send a doctor with you and I'll pay all accommodation fees," I asked.

"Yeah, sure. But what about Bethany?" He asked.

"She has school so she can just stay here, but Victor, this job is extremely important for the company's future."

"Okay, yeah, when do I leave?" He asked.

"Tonight," I said.

It wasn't really a job that affected the future of the company, but for my plan to work, I needed to be alone with Bethany.

I was going to have her, she was going to be all mine..

;-;

Woah, you guys are amazing!! 25k reads and 400+ votes!! I love you all!!

I'm sorry if this chapter sucked, I just really wanted to get some smut in there. Even if it wasn't much.

See you all next Sunday!!

-unihorancorn x