9; fifty shades of pringles

"Good morning, Bethany," Harry said, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Morning," I said, barely able to look at him.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What are your plans for today then?"

"Not sure, I'll probably just stay in," I said.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure," I said, hoping to break the awkward tension between us.

"Do you want to go to the shop and grab some snacks?"

"Sounds good," I smiled.

We got in his car and made our way to the nearest shop. We grabbed a shopping cart and it wasn't until we were in the shop he spoke to me.

"Look, I hope there's no awkward tension, I hope I haven't caused any," he said, browsing at various sweets.

"No, no, it's okay," I smiled.

"It was just in the moment, that's all."

"Can we get Pringles?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Get whatever you want," he seemed slightly offended.

"Look, Mr Styles. I like you, but I just find it a bit weird, considering my dad works for you and the age gap," I said, browsing at various Pringles.

He looked shocked, "you don't- you don't think I like you that way. Do you?"

"Oh."

"You didn't think I liked you?" He asked.

"Uh no," I said, picking up some Pringles.

"That's good then, I guess," he mumbled.

We made our way back to the house and chose a movie, Fifty Shades of Grey.

We both changed in to cottons. The awkward tension seemed to disappear as we watched the movie. The sexual tension, however, only worsened. It's not rocket science as to why.

The sexual parts of the movie came and honestly, I just wanted to pounce on Harry. I don't blame me. I swear I caught him looking over at me a few times.

The movie ended and we were filled with awkward silence again.

"I want you," he whispered, "I want you so fucking bad."

"Then have me," I said back.

"I-" he said, but his phone started vibrating in pocket.

"Hello?" Harry answered, there was mumbling on the other line.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be there in fucking ten minutes," Harry said and hung up.

"I've gotta go down to my office, do you want to come?" He asked, and I nodded.

We both made our way into our rooms where we changed. I rapidly changed out of my cottons into a pair of denim mom jeans, I kept the top that I had on- which was a plain black crop top- I shoved on a grey cardigan and dug out my white and black superstars. My hair was left in a messy ponytail and I grabbed my sunglasses and phone and went down to meet Harry, who was wearing a suit.

On the car ride there, Harry informed me that his building had been vandalised. By the Horans. I discreetly pulled my phone out my pocket and texted Niall.

Bethany- get up 2 much 2day??

Niall- yeh...urself?

Bethany- did u trash mr. styles' office /:

Niall- yeh, my dad got me n a couple mates 2 do so..y?

Bethany- cuz we're on our way there the now. r u there?????

Niall- ye, with the police. I gotta go cuz they wanna interview me.

Bethany- well wen I get there do not say hi like don't pretend we're close anat.

Niall- ok sweet cheeks ;)

We drove into the car park where Harry parked his car, we both got out, he locked it, and we went over to the police.

"Mr Styles I presume?" The police officer said.

"Yes. And you are?"

"Officer Bloom, and this is Officer Stevenson," The Officer said as he pointed to himself and his partner.

While the police spoke to Harry, I went to look at the graffiti.

There was a large image of Harry and a big speech bubble that said 'I'm an English prick'. How original, Niall.

"Excuse me, miss?" Officer Stevenson tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"I need to ask you a few questions regarding this situation." He said.

"What situation?" I asked.

"How do you know Mr Styles?" He asked.

"What do you mean, officer?" I asked back.

"Is he your dad, brother, uncle, friend, what?"

"Uh, my dad works for him," I said.

"And your dad is where?" He asked.

"Excuse me, I don't see how Bethany is of any relevance to this," Harry interrupted.

"My apologies, sir," The officer shied away.

"Bethany, we can leave now," Harry said.

I ignored him as I was still thinking about what the officer asked;

Is Harry your dad?

;-;

Shit chapter I know, but guess who still exists! I've had writers block (+ been lazy) so have failed to update for a good few months.

-i hate myself for it-

Lots of love n stuff,

unihorancorn x