11; arrested.

"What did you do, Niall?" I asked.

He smirked.

"Niall!" I yelled.

"Me n t lads were drinking and we got into a bit of a fight with our dealer," he laughed.

Before I had a chance to say anything, three police officers ran up to us. Two arrested Niall and one grabbed me.

"I didn't have anything to do with this I swear!" I yelled, but it was useless. I was already being dragged into the car.

As we drove past the Italian restaurant, I saw Harry, Mr Tanner and James at the door. I looked into Harry's eyes and saw the confusion and disbelief. He left the pair and got in his car and followed us. If my dad was home right now, I'd be dead.

-

Two hours later I was still in the holding cell with Niall, who was constantly bragging about how drunk he was.

"Let's just do it, no ones even watching," he slurred, lifting the skirt of my dress.

"Niall, no!" I said, struggling to keep it down.

"C'mon babyyyy," he slurred, tracing his fingers all over my body.

"Stop!" I yelled.

An officer came over and I hoped to god it was to let me out.

"Bethany. You're being released," he informed, opening the door just enough to let me slide out and then slamming it on Niall's face.

Harry picked me up and drove me home, completely silent. We got in and he sighed. He removed his jacket and locked the door.

"Thank you for getting me out, Harry," I said, very quietly.

"Follow me." He said, softly, and walked up stairs.

I followed him nervously and he led me to his room, once in, he rubbed his temples and sat on the bed.

"Uh, if you're angry, I'll give you space," I said edging towards the door.

But he got up, and in one quick movement my back was against the door, Harry's hand beside my head holding the door shut and the other one still rubbing his temple.

"What-" I whispered. But Harry removed his hand from is head and put a finger up to my lips.

"Shh.." he said, his fingers trailing down my face.

I started to panic as I smelled the alcohol cursing his breath. Both hands had now moved down to my breasts and he was groping me. A soft moan escaped my lips. And another. And another.

"Fuck," he whispered.

He reached for the zip of my dress and pulled it down, revealing my underwear.

"Shoes off," he ordered. I hesitantly obliged.

He grabbed my petite body by the waist and took me over to his bed where he lay me down. He unclipped my bra and tossed it away. He started kissing down my neck, down my chest, down my stomach, only stopping when he reached my panties. He looked up at me and ripped them off. He used his large hands to spread apart my legs, and dove in. He started kissing my inner thigh all the way up. He paused and started licking my inner 'lady parts'. I moaned in pleasure.

I was barely able to control myself, I was feeling pure bliss and I never wanted it to end.

"D-Daddy," I moaned. 

I blushed when I realised what I had said, and I felt Harry's smirk, he never stopped.

--

"Goodmorning," A raspy voice said.

I looked around the room, unsure where I was. I then remembered the events that took place the night before. 

I looked to Harry to see him smirking. I started to feel all tingly down there.

"I-I- I should probably go take a shower," I stuttered.

"What's gotten you all flustered?" His smirk grew.

"N-nothing," I blushed.

After a long shower I changed into something comfortable and crept downstairs. I didn't want to bump into him. I saw Aurora. I was about to turn and run away, I didn't want to face anyone. It was too late, she'd already spotted me.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

I looked everywhere but her eyes and nodded.

"Hm. I'm not convinced. Have you eaten?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Come through to the kitchen and I'll make you some food," she said and took my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

I sat on a bar stool at the island in the middle and she started grabbing various ingredients.

"So, how are you?" She asked, "Truthfully."

"I'm fine, yeah," I lied to her.

"Harry's not home." She said.

She probably noticed my relief.

"Okay, Bethany. I'm gonna stop beating around the bush here. I heard what happened last night." 

"What?!" I gasped.

I was mortified, what if she'd heard me call him daddy? I felt sick.

"My shift finished and I seen that Harry was out so I had to walk, and my apartment is like an hour away. Basically, long story short, I forgot my keys so after an hour of walking there I then had to walk the extra hour back. But this time when I got here Harry was in so I went to ask him for a ride or even some money for a cab because I don't get paid until tomorrow. And I came to his door, as soon as I knew he wasn't alone, I was about to turn away and I heard you um- anyway, I went back down to Harry's office to get some money -that stays between us- and I saw an empty bottle of Bourbon. But something happened with my son and I had to leave." She informed, and put a plate of delicious food in front of me.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"He-he didn't force you. Did he?" She asked, nervously.

I saw anger beneath the surface, almost as if she was used to this, used to Harry forcing himself on people.

"No," I blushed, and shamefully looked at the ground.

"You promise me? Swear it because if he has-" 

"He didn't!" I cut her off.

"Sorry," I whispered.

I felt tears prick, I was so ashamed of myself. I pushed away the plate and ran to my room, locking the door behind me.  

I heard the front door open, and Harry chatting on the phone. I cried into my pillow, so ashamed, ashamed that I wanted more, I wanted Harry.

--

First things first, I'm so sorry that it has been like five months. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll hopefully see you all soon!!

Love, unihorancorn :) x