Who?

Pennys POV.

I smiled at the pictures I held in my small hands.

Me and Bella had our backs to the camrea, our hair down, and our hats on back wards. Mine was lime green and said. 'Who needs words?' and hers was neaon pink and said 'When I have you.', it was a matching set.

Another was me and Casey. Casey is my cousion, she had just turned 17 in the picture but she died when she was 20. Casey had he arm slung around my shoulder, and I was grining.

Then there was Delliah and I. Delliah is my neice, Caseys now 2 year old daughter but was 1 in the picture, the year before Casey died. I held Delliah in my arms as I spun her around.

The last was one I love. Me and Lucky, my old dog. She was licking my face as I laughed.

How I missed having good days. They just never seemed to come, at all.

I had started onlin school a week ago, and still am an A student. Its pretty easy...I just miss Bella.

To; BellaBitch;)

I miss u! Life sucks.

Within minutes I recived a reply.

From;BellaBitch;)

I miss u 2! Gess wat?! My mums having a baby!

To;BellaBitch;)

Amazing! Girl or boy?!

The next text made me smile.

From; BellaBitch;)

Girl..and were naming her after you, since your my first friend. Her name will be Penny Bella Quinys.

To;BellaBitch;)

Thx babe! OMG! Penny will be so cute

From;BellaBitch;)

Luv u 2. See ya soon..I hope. ;)

I just smiled at the text. I really miss her. Just then I recived another text...

From;Unknown.

Bebe, I think your beautiful. I hope you herd me that day we..helped you.~Some1D.

and only one question I had kept coming back all day..

Who the fuck is telling me thease things?