Lunch Time with the New Kid

As we finished  Chemistry class, I was ready to meet up with Daniel  to go to our favorite lunch spot until Cameron once again ruined our plans.
       "I got a preposition for you ey?" He said in his best 80s detective voice. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "No voice...fine just meet me outside by the stone bench where nobody goes at!" He yelled from down the hallway since I was all the way down by the glass door to exit to lunch.
         Sadly I did listen to his command and waited by the stone bench where a group of the most popular girls were as they whipped their blonde ombré hair and took countless selfies with me awkwardly in the background.    "Um....why exactly are you here?" I asked confused by their presence in the place.
           "Waiting for Cameron duh! He's so hot and he will be my bar in a split second once he sees me!" The leader of the Barbies (my nickname for them), Clair, told me smearing lipstick on her mouth. She looked at me with her Crystal blue eyes almost white as if disgusted. "I could be asking why your here you little nerd. Sweetie this isn't the average high school  movie Or a movie at all! The pretty nerd girl doesn't get the jock in my story." She laughed as her fake plastic friends joined along. Soon Cameron came and rolled his eyes.
        "How many times I gotta tell you! I. Don't. Like. YOU! I'll never date you by here's my numbers..." He said looking at me smirking. "...Because side chick spots are opening rapidly. The Barbies ran off squealing as they went to their usual spot perfectly in the sun by not to hot.
         "Your gonna have so many side chicks by the end of the day aren't ya?" I said laughing.
He nodded placing an invisible medal on himself.
        "Thank you so much as I've been award the biggest player in the school and the hottest one!" He said kissing his small but quite visible  arm muscle.
I continued laughing as he stood on the bench.
        "Ok now what did you actually bring me over here for." I asked looking down at him with my shortness.
         "Well I wanna make a deal...a bet! I know you know a guy named...Parker White?" He said smirking grabbing my hand still hovering above me. I looked confused.
"Of course I do he's an....ex?" I said throng to make up a lie.
"Oh princess I'm trying to help you. I'm not that new I've been here every year since Freshmen year by I had to leave school a lot in the end. I know who you are you don't have to hide secrets from me. But I wanna get my revenge on him...from hurting him!" He said still proposing the idea. I smirked.
"If it's anything with killing him I'm in!" I said happy as can be. Cameron just chuckled at me.
"Now Princess calm your self down....we are going to kill his spirit. By we can do that by you dating me but we aren't actually dating u less you want to." He said winking as I rolled my eyes.
"Look me and Parker had some issues...and this is a win-win for both of us! And if you fall for me I'll allow you to date me which is a prize by itself! If you don't fall for me, I'll give up any bad habit forever and I'll force you to date me." I took a few minutes to think by soon came to a decision...sort of.
"Ok ok...you sure this is a good idea?"
"Better than being a side chick am I right?"
I smiled at his corny comment and shook my head to a decision that would probably change my lock combination and soon open it.
"Remember it's just one date!" He said running off as he slides his red and grey book sack on his back. "See you later Princess!" He yelled running j side the building. I chuckled a little and ran off to meet Daniel but luckily he has already found me.
"What were you guys talking about?" Daniel asked concerned. I smiled an evil smile.
"We are getting married soon and your going to attend and we are going to have 3 kids!" I said trying to cover up the lie but still sarcastic.
"Congratulations can I name the kids?" Daniel laughed. We both started to laugh at that point but hen Daniel stopped. "But what really did he talk to you about that was so urgent?" My heart seemed to beat faster and I didn't know what to do. I was so scared and confused...what now?!
"Um...it's nothing important it's kinda personal so is rather not t-t-tell.." I said looking down.
Daniel smiled with a warm greeting.
"If that's all you had to say then I'm cool! I just don't want him asking you out and all that crap. We can't afford another Parker White am I right? Anyway are you busy tonight which usually u aren't."
My face turned more red as guilt as usually began to slowly infect me.
"Yes I have to go...somewhere in sorry!" I said running off like I do with all of my problems. I ran as fast as I could until I reached into the building. This is the most confusing year yet and it's only the first day! What now?