His Princess

After he finally gave up, Cameron finally told me we were going to see Fifty Shades of Grey. I wanted to hurt him maybe kill him. Sadly something pulled me back from killing or hurting him. It was such a disappointment. All he could do is laugh.
         "Why the hell did you bring me to see a sexually movie you idiot!" I yelled frustrated.
         "To see if it'll spark some fireworks." He wi led laughing almost in tears.
        "The only thing that will spark is your face when I  blow it up in fireworks!" I yelled slapping the phone out his hand.
       "Ok ok princess I'm sorry we can go see another movie if you want just don't get all worked up...that's for later." He said again Winking. This winking was killing me now and driving me crazy.
        "For one you have no right to call me princess. For two, out of all movies you pick that?!" I asked throwing my body back since he was no use.
       "Awe you know you like it when I call you that." He said pinching my cheeks. "See your blushing." He said knowing my cheeks were only red because he pinched them.
         "Your an idiot." I said crossing my arms.
          "Your beautiful idiot." He responded smirking. All I could do is yell in frustration as I had to deal with this fake date.
"Ok ok how about I we just head to my place for free." He said wi king driving even faster.
"I swear if it has anything to do with Netflix and Chill I'm out." I said begging for this date to end.
"Well since that's out we can just hang at my a house princess it's fit for royalty." He said smirking.
"let me guess...because wherever I am is a place of royalty right?" I asked being sarcastic. Papers fly I was wrong.
"No it's just the fact that I live in semi-mansion and your in it." He said smiling.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/--/-/-/
Eventually we got to the house and it was huge!
With a large natural pond and a large drive through that sparkled in the day...actually it's hard to explain. I should just show it to you.

          Like I said, it's beautiful

        "Beautiful isn't it...just like you."
I smiled at the thought until the end and I punched his arm once again.
       "It's illegal to hit a prince!" He laughed rubbing his arm that I severely hurt several times.
At this point maybe I was being a little selfish because I could have been the potential girlfriend of a semi-millionaire! Not every girl has the opportunity. So of course I went with it.
"Of course your majesty how ever can I please you." I said as cheesy as I could possibly be.
"Well..." He thought for a second and I knew it'd be bad. "Let's change this so called bet." What do you mean change?! It was one date and one date only and we barely started this current one.
"What do you mean change?"
"I kinda like this idea of fake dating you and I know you just love the idea of dating a semi-millionaire and I bet by the end of this school year you'll be head over heels in love with me." He said fixing the invisible crown on his head.
"What happens if I win and don't fall in love with your pitiful self?" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow.
"Well I doubt that you'll ever win I mean look at me!" He said flipping his invisible hair extensions. "But since it is considered, I will leave you alone and never talk to you ever again and move to a different school and town and maybe even a country if that makes you pleased."
"Very." I smirked walking toward the door.
"Anything to please my little princess"
"Call me that again and I swear I'll put you into surgery and I doubt you'll make it out."
"Princess..." He mumbled laughing really hard now until I sucker punched him in the gut as he still laughed and cried at the same time. What a weird prince.