Netflix without the Chill

Soon we were inside the semi-mansion where classical music was playing echoing throughout the grand hall and the crystals of the chandler reflected upon the shines marble floor. "Wow this is...nice...no no wrong word beautiful!" I yelled listening for my voice to echo throughout the halls.
"Thank you, but this is too fancy for my liking but don't worry I have my own rooms that are too my liking but first dinner is served!" I cocked my head to the side looking confused. Dinner? At a fancy place like this? I was definitely not fit for the part and I felt so embarrassed but I couldn't let Mr. prince no that so I faked it. "Well I have a special surprise for you if you wouldn't mind..." Cameron said opening the door to a mega movie room. My jaw dropped as I turned my cap back around.
"How did you...its.." I startled unsure what to say.
"Amazing? Oh I know that but it was only amazing when u walked in with that smile of yours princess." He smiled closing the door behind him.
"The perfect spot for our fake date isn't it." He said emphasizing fake.
"Yeah it really is I gotta hand you that one." I said jumping into one of the huge double couches putting on HBO. He just kept staring at me and eventually jumped next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders as I froze up, my body chilling up goosebumps running down my neck spiraling into my spine, a feeling I never felt before. I...actually like it.
"So what movie you wanna watch princess?"
"I don't know and I don't care."
"That's not very lady-like for a princess but it's normal for you." He laughed. For one I am a princess he just isn't allowed to call me that.
"Well the prince thinks we should watch Finding Dory because Disney is amazing and so are Nemo fish!" He proclaimed.
"They are clown fish not Nemo fish dork." I responded pinching his nose like a clown nose.
" ha ha very funny."
"But I agree in Finding just not Dory. Finding Nemo is waaaaay better." I stated firmly holding my ground.
"How dare you! Your a disgrace to the findings on movies!"
"Oh dear me what am I going to do with my bad self?" I rolled my eyes very sarcastically."
"This." Cameron said kissing me without letting me think or say another word or even fully breathe. It all just happened so fast and I didn't know what to do. And with that we netflixed without the chill.