Sadness Is A Recurring Thing

A/N: how I picture Sebastian. I'm
Obsessed over guys with long hair I'm sorry 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to unpack the rest of my belongings. The bed was a king size and it had black bed sheets and pillow cases, with a blood red blanket. The walls where painted black. I loved it. A decent size television sat on the wall exactly in front of the bed.

I started to put my clothes away, noticing ball gown type dresses along with soft party type dresses. Quickly looking through them, I noticed a dark red one catching my eye. It was a pleaded circle skirt with a high neckline. It was perfect. I walked to the other side of my very large closet and noticed a semi large jewelry box sitting on one of the selfs. Opening it up I noticed a shiny heart locket necklace hanging on one of clips. I took it off and sat it on the top. Not being a big fan of heels, I saw a cute pair of combat boots on the floor.

It was only 1:30 in the afternoon and I was hungry. If I need to be ready by 5:55 I should hurry up and grab a small bite.

I walked out of my room and to the small kitchenette. I noticed a hunched over figure sitting on one of the island chair. By the long hair I could tell it was Sebastian. He looked up at my direction hearing my footsteps.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I'm hungry, I was gunna grab a snack before I got ready." I said. He only merely nodded. He got up and walked past me. I heard the door closing behind him, he was in his room. He didn't seem happy. He seemed stressed. Not the Sebastian I myself as a person came to know.

I opened up a cabinet and noticed a box of granola bars. I grabbed one and opened it. I took a few bites and went back into my room. I say the granola bar on my beside table and went to the bathroom to start a hot bath. My mood was slowly decreasing.

I have a history with depression. A very very bad history. I have break downs and I can't ever tell as to why I have them.

Turning off the water I stripped of my day clothing and stepped in. Laying down the hot water began to relax my muscles. I kept going lower and lower. Feeling my whole head submerged. I saw flashes of the night of my birthday party. Seeing Elijah's dead wolf, I wanted to die. He was gone.

I felt my lungs start to slow down and my body as well. I felt okay. I opened my eyes and I couldn't breath. I saw a figure come close to me from under the water. I was pulled up and laid against the cold hard tub.

I was breathing rapidly.

"What the fuck where you thinking?!" Sebastian yelled. What? What was he talking about?

"What?" I asked.

"You where drowning for fuck sakes! Penelope! God!" He yells and sits down on the tile floor. It seemed as if his whole body was shaking. He let his head fall into his hands. I stepped out and grabbed the towel that was hanging. I wrapped it around my body and sat in front of him.

"Sebastian." I said. He eyes snap open and he looks at me. Noticing his eyes traveling down my body. His bright green eyes going dark.

"Change of plans. We aren't going to dinner." He says with a smirk. Uh oh.