Moving Day

It's been over a week since my birthday and the attack. I knew this day was coming.

I couldn't keep Sebastian away from his pack much longer. And he wasn't going to leave without me. No matter how hard I protested, he wasn't budging.

We packed the last box of my things into his car. My father and Brother came out and said their goodbyes already.

The last one I have to say goodbye to is Gwen. Her old face came walking towards me, bringing my body into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much. But this is your calling. Your calling to be a Luna. To lead a pack." She kepted rambling on.

"I promise to call as often as I can." I say.

"Good." Is all she replies with.

I hear Sebastian clear his throat. Noticing the sun was setting, I let go of Gwens fragile body frame.

"Have fun child." She says and walks to where my brother and father stand.

I climbed into the passenger seat, and Sebastian was already in the drivers. Spinning off the road, I looked at the house I once called home until it disappeared from view.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a little over an hour, there was just silence in the car and I couldn't take it anymore.

I plugged my phone into the Aux cord and hit shuffle on my playlist.

The one song that turns me into an absolute stripper comes on.

'She Wolf' by Shakira

I could hear Sebastian groan from beside me. I smirked and turned it up. Trying to act as sexy as I could singing along to song almost perfectly.

I smiled at how happy I was. If I had my body suit on I could do the dances she does in the video.

I noticed Sebastian's grip on the steering wheel became more stiff. His semi pale knuckles turning white.

"What big bad Alpha? Can't take this sexy thing." I said and mention towards my body.

"Stop or else I will pull over and take you right in the back seat." He said with a growl. I purred and his gazed snapped to my. I smirked and relaxed to my seat.

Letting Machine Gun Kelly's amazing voice fill my ears as the drive goes on.