New Home

A/N: This is how I picture Penelope and yes she does have tattoos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to an enormous house. I smiled brightly. I noticed a male who was very tall standing next to a women who looked a bit older than Gwen.

Getting out of the car we walked up towards them.

"Penelope, this is my right hand man and beta Caden Oswald. And this is Ellen, my mother." His mother smiled widely at me. She was beautiful. Natural black hair and light gray stormy eyes.

"Welcome home Luna." Ellen and Caden both say at the same time. I smile at them both.

"It's good to meet you both." I say.

"Mother would you mind showing her where her room is? I have a meeting I must attend to." Sebastian says. Am I not living in the same room with him? She nods and Sebastian and Caden take off quickly into the building.

"Come on darling." She says. I follow her into an a big foyer. It was lined with soft brown paint and multiple paintings. We past the kitchen, and a large sitting room where I'm guessing the pack is allowed to be.

We walked up a double staircase, and took a right. A few feet ahead I saw a dark red door.

"Alpha, Luna, and Beta corridors." Ellen says. There was a big arch way leading to what I'm guessing was a library. And a living room to our selfs. With a small kitchenette in the middle.

We turned down another hallway with 3 bedrooms.

                           Beta Caden
                        Alpha Sebastian
My door was at the end of the hallway to the right.

                       Luna Penelope

Opening the door and stepping inside I noticed all of my boxes already up here. Weird. The room was huge.

"Sebastian has asked me for you to be ready by 6 pm sharp for dinner. You may unpack and I have set up a part of your closet with dresses for all sorts of occasions. Please choose one of the more shorter dresses but not to short please." She pauses for a second. Probably talking to Sebastian through the mind link. Which I will not have access to until we complete the mating process.

"I will come and lead you down to the kitchen at 5:55pm. See you then." She leaves and closes the door behind her.

Looking down at my watch I realize it's only 10 am. Well I have time to kill.