Cry Baby

My anxiety was skyrocketing.
Alpha Sebastian was coming here tonight in the evening of my birthday looking for me.

On my damn birthday!!

There was a soft knock on my door and father opens.

"It's time Penelope. Are you ready?" He says quietly. I nod and I have him take my arm. We quietly walk down the stair well and out into the back yard.

There was lights, music, food, and dancing.

Happy Birthday to me.

I spot him, making his way towards me and my father. His piercing green eyes, staring straight at mine.

Our mate!! Penelope it's him!

I hear my wolf inside of my head. My heart dies.

"Penelope. I finally found you." His thick British accent makes each word feel like daggers.

"Hello, Sebastian." I say with as much venom in my voice. He looks a bit taken back and I can tell the hurt in the his eyes.

My father stands up straight.

"Alpha Jason, I would like to have a dance with your daughter." Sebastian says. The grip my father has on my arm tightens then releases.

I notice one of my favorite songs are on.

"Hey Jude" by the Beatles.

My father only merely nods, then let's go of my arm. I look at him like he's a mad man.

Sebastian cautiously takes my hand and leads me to the patio. He turns to face me and puts one hand on my waist, my wolf was wanting more.

I could see his eyes linger my body. I wanted to claw his eyes out.

"You're more beautiful then I expected." He whispers. I blush at his comment and shift my head so that and curled piece of my bangs fall ever so slightly in front of my right eye.

I could tell he was trying to control himself. I smirked up at him and he looked at me confused. I pushed my body up on his, making sure the crease between my boobs was more noticeable.

"Stop before I take you right here. My wolf is going insane." He says quietly.
I smirk.

"Come on baby. Show me your wild side." I say seductively.

He lowly growled. Hot. I mentally slapped my wolf and she yelped.

Shut up crescent.

But I wanna play! Let me out to play! Please Penelope! Don't be a cry baby.

I grunted at her words. I'm no cry baby.

Let me in. I shivered at the strong voice inside my head. The mate bonding already in action. Sebastian's wolf was in my head.

Fucking perfect! I groaned to myself.

I wanted to get out of here. Far away from here and far away from him as soon as possible.

Worst birthday ever.