00.1

Luke lay snuggled into his big, pink blanket,Just then Calum burst through the front door of their apartment giggling playfully, his arms full of mc Donald's. Luke jumped off the soft sofa and ran over to Calum. Luke closed the door behind him and ran after Calum to the kitchen. Luke flattened down his silver skirt and hopped up on one of the bar stools at the island. Calum pulled himself onto the bar stool beside Luke, taking their food out of the bag. They finished their food quickly and then they just sat at the island talking to each other after a while Calum got up and brushed the crumbs off his skirt, grabbed Luke's hand and led him to the front door of their apartment, "road trip time! Pack a bag to do you for 4 days" Calum said excitedly Luke smiled and dashed to their bedroom grabbing skirts, leggings, t-shirts, hoodies, you name it. He packed his makeup in a small mint and white striped bag and then shoved it all into his cat backpack. He ran his hand through his lilac hair and applied fresh lipgloss to his lips. He was ready. Nearly. He grabbed his toothbrush,toothpaste,some moisturiser and condoms and shoved them all in the front pocket of his bag. Luke pulled on a pull-over hoodie with a cartoon bunny on the front. He was ready.